Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Young Link and Gorman broke up the hug. "I heard that there is a match tonight. Wanna watch it with me?" Young Link asked to Gorman. Gorman nodded. "Sure!" Gorman replied to him. They smiled at each other.

"So, do you want to walk around the mansion?" Young Link asked to Gorman. "Yeah!" He said.

Gorman opened the door and they headed out. They didn't lock the door. While walking, Gorman and Young Link tripped. "Whoa!" Both of them yelled and they hit the ground. "Are you okay, Gorm-" He stopped when he realized the position they are in.

"Y-Yeah, I'm-" Gorman also stopped. Young Link was top of him while Gorman was on the bottom. They stayed like that for a few minutes. Gorman then whimpered and Young Link got off. "S-Sorry, Gorman." Young Link said.

"I-It's fine. I'm not mad." Gorman replied to him. They got up and started walking again. "The time of the match starts at 7:30." Young Link said. "After that, we are having a party for you and the other newcomers."

Gorman looked at him. "Really?" He asked, his tone wounding excited. "Yeah." Young Link said. "You seem to have a thing for parties." Gorman nodded. "Of course I do! Even the other Inklings do!" He replied to Young Link.

6:50 PM...

Everybody that was not in the match sat in chairs stadiums had.  The fighters in the match was Ike, Toon Link, Richter, and Yoshi. Ike and Richter was the Blue team while Toon Link and Yoshi was the Red team.

Once everybody sat in chairs, everybody looked at the match. "Who are they?" Gorman asked to Young Link. "That's Ike, Richter, Toon Link, and Yoshi." Young Link replied to Gorman.

7:20 PM...

Everybody began cheering. "BLUE TEAM! BLUE TEAM! BLUE TEAM!" Everyone cheered. Toon Link was then knocked off by Ike's sword. The Blue team won. Everybody cheered loudly. "THE WINNER IS...BLUE TEAM!" The announcer yelled. Richter and Ike smiled at each other and did a brofist.

Toon Link and Yoshi sighed in defeat as they lost the match. But they had fun at least.

Instead of going to their rooms, everybody headed to the party hall. "Wait, what's going on?" Gorman asked. "You know. The party!" Young Link said. Gorman gulped. "I...forgot about that." He said. Young Link bursted out laughing.

Gorman made a cute pout. "S-Shut up!" He said. "Sorry for laughing." Young Link replied to him. "You will also have to dance."

Gorman blushed. "But...But...I don't know how to dance!" He blurted out. Young Link stared at him. "Oh..." He said. Gorman covered his face with his hands. Young Link then smiled. "Don't worry. I'll teach you."