3;

***Yall I'm finna do a time skip cause I don't really wanna do the whole school scene shit😂. So the day they were talking about going to zay party that's one day before summer started.*****

Massiah; (June 9th 2018)
"Siah did you tell your mom that you was spending the night again tonight ?" Trinity mom , Ms. Judy asked me.

"Yes ma'am she didn't mind" I replied. "Okay just making sure" She turned to walk out the door. "Oh wait ma" Trinity stopped her before she walked out. "Can me & Siah go to Zay party tonight ?" Trinity asked. She squinted her eyes at both of us before speaking. "I guess so , don't come in here no later than 2 or y'all ass gon be sitting outside till I wake up." She said walking out as we both were laughing.

"So you feeling better" Trinity asked me. I sighed "I mean yea I guess , I just can't believe he could talk down on me like that." Tears started welling up in my eyes. "I thought it was gonna be different..I wanted it to be different. He's the older brother he could've reached out to me , he know how my ma is why didn't he come take me from there ? I just want my brother back." I completely broke down. Trinity held me in her arms while I cried my eyes out "shhh it's okay Siah baby , let it out I'm sure he has an explanation" I sat up & wiped my eyes. "I don't want one , just want my brother". Trinity sighed "Yea come on let's find you something to wear so you can get out tonight."

"Does this outfit look better?" I asked Trinity for the 7th time. "Yes bitch , just like the last 6 outfits you put on" she said smartly. "I just - idk I feel like I look weird in these girly clothes." I pouted. "Girl you look good in that shit" She got up to go to her closest to find something for to wear.

"Aye siah" Trinity yelled from the shower. "Hm?" I replied sleepily. "What happened with your job?". "Oh I had to quit because I don't have a ride all the way to the other side of town everyday" I said. "Oh okay but get your ass up cause I know you in there trying to go to sleep." She yelled. "Bitch mind yours , wake me up when you ready to go tho."

11:00; Club KOD
As we were walking up I seen a couple folk I knew . The line was long as hell , luckily we seen JD & he worked some magic and got us in the club faster.

JD pulled me to the side. "Ay siah I'm sorry man I didn't know y'all 2 were at faults , it completely shocked me when he said what he said." JD said sympathetically.

"It's okay , I uhm .. yea don't worry about it's okay but is he here tonight ?" I asked. "Yes but we came here to have fun right?" He asked while getting me & Trinity a drink. I nodded. "Here y'all drink this , shit will have y'all lit." I drunk mine all in one , Trinity did the same.

The night was going pretty good so far , me & Trinity was enjoying ourselves. I haven't seen Ralo tonight & to be honest I'm glad I haven't but I know I'm going to eventually have to see him simply because he's in Trinity neighborhood 24/7.

"You a pussy ass nigga let's take this outside fam" I heard arguing in the corner behind me , I look back & seen 2 men fighting.

"BANG BANG BANG"

I hear guns go off & people screaming to the top of their lungs. Next thing I know people are running to get out the exit doors. I started to run but I got knocked down , I tried to get up & still got knocked down. Sound of gun shots go off again. This made people go even faster.

As I'm on the floor I feel somebody lift me up & throw me on their shoulder.

We get outside & the unknown man sits me down by what I'm guessing his car. I finally look up to see who it was & I see Ralo.

"Uhm thanks for- for gettin me outta there." I said nervously. "No problem siah , where yo homegirl at ?" He asked. "Oh shit" I said while looking for my phone. "Fuck man I gave her my phone." I palmed my forehead. "You need a ride home ?" He asked. "Uh no that's okay ima look for Trinity." He chuckled. "Nah come get it the car." I stood there for a min then decided to get in the car.

When I got in I looked in the backseat & seen some bleach & gloves , I instantly got scared thinking he was finna kill me.

"Look I'm sorry for everything that happened but just think of all the good times we had and as much as you don't like it we still blood at the end of the day" I said all in one breath. "All I'm saying is don't kill me." I started crying. "Girl what you talking about, JD left that shit in my backseat the other day." He said looking between me and the road. "You really think I'll kill you for real?" He said while laughing. "I - idk maybe" I said still nervous.

The rest of the ride was awkwardly quiet. We pulled up to Trinity house. "Good her lights on." I took off my seatbelt and was ready to get out the car until he grabbed me back. "Just give me a hug bruh". I reached over and we hugged until I started crying. "I gotta go" I said trying to get the car for the 2nd time.

I knocked on Trinity's window to tell her to open the door. "Bitch I was worried sick and yo slow ass left your phone with me." She said while closing the door. "I was blowing yo shit up until I realized that shit was in my purse." she said while laughing. I started laughing as we were walking past her room.

"So who dropped you off." I put my head down. "Come on bitch tell me , you met a fine ass nigga at the club & he brought you here?" I gave her that "bitch really" look. "Uhhh Ralo brought me , okay goodnight talk to you in the morning" I said fast while getting in her bed. "Ik this bitch did not say Ralo" she said under her breath but loud enough for me to hear. "Oh we gon talk in the morning alright" She scoffed.

"Your ma came over here too by the way" my eyes shot up. As bad as this may sound I completely forgot about my ma , being at Trinity house gives me a break from my ma & everything that's going on.

"What she wanted ?" I asked. "Really wanna know ?" Trinity asked me. "Duh what you mean?" I said smartly. "My ma told me she asked did you have any money you could give her & when my ma said you wasn't here.." Trinity stopped talking & put her head down . "She - she asked my ma for some money." I shook my head. "That's so embarrassing man after your ma said I wasn't home she should've just went home." I said feeling embarrassed. "Oh she said she missed you too." Trinity said.

"Man I gotta go over there anyways tomorrow, ain't y'all going out of town tomorrow night ?" I asked Trinity. She nodded her head. "But we only gonna be gone for 2 days so when we come back you can come right back." she said. "Okay" I replied.

——————————————————