8;

A/N OKAYYYY LOOK I KNOW I HAVEN'T BEEN CONSISTENT 🥴🥴 BUT I'M BACK & BETTER NOW !! now where was we🥴
———————————————
Massiah;

4:16 AM

Tossing & turning throughout the whole night , I just gave up & accepted the fact that I wasn't going to be able to sleep thru the night.

I got up to go get some water. As I was going there I heard Ralo talking on the phone.

"Wtf is he doing up ?" I thought to myself.

I went upstairs to hear.

"Yeaa you & him come by later on tonight , we got some chopping up to do mane" He said to whoever he was otp with.

I heard footsteps so I scurried past his door so he wouldn't catch me ear hustling.

To late..

"What you peeking fa ?" He said to me coming out his room & shutting the door.

"I wasn't , I just came to get me some water , ain't nobody stun you" I said.

"Yea Ight , you straight tho ?" He asked me.

"Yea I'm okay , I just can't sleep" I replied.

"Damn , well you definitely ain't gon be able to sleep later tonight because I'm having the guys over & we get loud" He said while laughing.

"Hell na I'm going to Trinity's house if she back by that time" I told em.

He laughed. "You so silly.. girl yeen goin nowhere , ion feel comfortable letting you leave yet , sorry Siah" He pinched my check. "You stuck with me for a couple days" He said while going upstairs.

"Nigga must think he my daddy" I said to myself .

"What was that ?" He said coming back down the stairs.

"You hearing shit fam" I said while drinking my water. "Yea Ight" he replied. "Cut these lights off before you go to back to the couch" He said going back up the stairs once again.

I cut the lights off & went back to couch. Today is going to be a long day.

12:00 pm

I woke up with half my body off the couch and my hair everywhere. I went to the bathroom to get ready for the day. I hopped in the shower for about 15mins & got out to do my hair. I just put my hair ina ponytail and called it a day.

Finally finding something to wear , I just decided to rock a graphic tee I got from Rue21 , Black ripped jeans , & my checkerboard slip on Vans.

Going downstairs , I was about to make breakfast but I seen Ralo had already made it. I looked in the microwave and seen a plate but I wasn't sure if it was mine.

I went upstairs to find Ralo. He was sitting on his bed playing the game. I knocked on the door while walking in.

"Why you gon knock on the door if you just gon walk in dummy" He asked while not even looking up from the game.

"Cause I see you not doing shit soooo" I shrugged my shoulders.

"Ion like all this cussing you got going on , you not grown sweetie" He said , laughing.