(Overwatch) Moira

Requested by artxger. Here you go

Your POV

Exhaustion hit me like a bus due to a lot of  casualty between Talon and Overwatch. Im one of support team for Talon along with Moira but Im the one who was put on the mission which ended no one dying on our team but exhausted my healing reserve.

"(Name), you go take a week off. You look like dying, thanks to you we won" Reaper said and he did a very shocking thing: he is personally escorting me towards Dr. O' Deorain's office.

I just silently follow him until we arrive, he just knocked on thd door then left me. The door opened and I saw Moira talking but I cant hear anything, everything seems starts to go hazy when I blacked out.

Moira POV

(Name) blacked out suddenly, I immediaty caught her and pick her up bridal style.

I look on to her face and I saw shes pale and she looks so exhausted. I quickly put her in the med bay while i ran her vitals.

*KNOCK KNOCK*

I heard two loud knocks and I saw Sombra getting in along with Widowmaker.
"We saw how (name) save our asses out there, so we just wanna see how shes faring Doctor" the Mexican said, after that they approached the (h/c) haired beauty on her bed carefully as not to waker her up

"Shes fine, shes just burned out. Let her rest, thank you for your concern" was all i said and they nodded, while I noticed that Ameliè is looking at (name) with a lot of concern.

"What is it Ameliè?"
She just look at me blankly then walk out.

I stood on her bed and kiss (name) carefully and softly on her lips to not wake her up.

"When you wake up, I will tell you how I feel princess. Sleep tight"

I got out and went to the lab to finish my experiments and statistics.

Timeskip is brought to you by Snickers chocolate drink

Moira POV

Its already in the morning, I hope (name) is awake. I then walk back to my room, have a quick shower, eat and then visit her.

After Im done, i brought some (f/f) for her which im sure she'll be delighted. Im insanely inlove with this younger woman.

I was near the door when I heard laughter and heard several voices.

I opened the door and I saw Sombra sitting on (name)'s bedside, Ameliè smiling and several soldiers whom she saved.

"Oh, good morning Doctor, thank you so much for everything" (name) said that everyone stopped at what theyre doing and greeted me as well.

"Chica, the doctor is here. So we are gonna leave you for now. Cmon people" Sombra gestured everybody to go out.

Your POV

After everyone got out I notice Moira standing there awkwardly. She look so stunning with her grey sweatshirt and black slack.

For the last 3 years ive been working here as her assistant, ive fallen inlove with her. But i dont think she like me that way.

I was busy zoning out that I didnt notice her that she lock the door and approached my bed.

"(Name),I-i have something to tell you. I w-want you to know that I-i, uhmmmm", Moira looks embarassed while rubbing the back of her neck nervously.

Does she like me aswell? Cmon (name), its now or never. Confess!!!!!

"Moira, I have something to tell you aswell. I understand if you dont like it or wont reciprocrate. I just want this out. What im tryna tell is that I-uhmpf" I wasnt able to finish what im saying as she KISS ME, open mouthed.

Our lips perfectly molded for eachother. After a long time, we both separated and panting as well.

"I love you (name), so much. So will you be girlfriend?"
"Yes yes yes!!! I love you too so much, you dont know how happy I am" i said and we kiss again.

Moira POV

And here i thought i might be single forever.

Sorry sweetie if its bad, this the thing that i can think of. Hope you like it.