Chapter 24 (Completed)

After 4 year later

I heard the voice of someone approaching my bed.. I checked the clock beside the bed .. it's 2am in the morning!

I looked the way the voice coming,

Tay who is grabbing his pillow and approaching me

" Just sleep on the floor ! don't come " I shouted to him !

I asked him to sleep on the floor because we fought before we slept. He wants one day 3 or 4 times and I really can die !

" Please na ! just one time ! "

" It's already 3 times today and now 2 am in the morning ! you want me to die ? Don't come up ! just sleep on the floor "

" you are so mean ! " he told me and going back to the blanket which I put on the floor for him to sleep ..

I feel bad for him but he is just too much !!!

When I smile also he got hard ..When I cry also he got hard .. When I angry also he got hard .. When I happy also he got hard .. What a horny guy !

He lying down on the floor ! I get up and look at him ... his back will pain later on if he sleep whole night on the floor ..

" Tay ! Come up but no more round ! just sleep na ! I am tired already "

He nodded his head and coming up to the bed ..

I just going into his arm and he hugged me back ..

" Good Night Bae " He whispered me and kissed my forehead..

" Hmm Sweet Dream na ! I love you Tay ! "

" I love you more "

" WTF are you talking ! I love you more "

" Stop it New ! I love you more and everybody know it ! "

" Tay just go .. go and sleep on the floor ! Don't come up "  I pushed him from the bed but

he hold me more tightly and said

" No Never ! you already called me to coming up and sleep ! you have to keep the word you said "

" You bastard"

He kissed me and said
" Let's sleep New ! If not Let's do it another round "

I bite his arms

" Ah Ah !!! just kidding just kidding "

Yeah ! That's us and so called TayNew ...
We love , We fight and We reconciled ourselves..
And it's a everyday routine for us ....

Let me end the story here ! Should I writing my second fanfic for TayNew or OffGun ?? Really thank you guys for each voting and over 2K viewing within just one week for my  very 1st fanfic !!! Love you all ! Hope you guys enjoy reading ! Thank you...

Should I writing my second fanfic for TayNew or OffGun ??
Really thank you guys for each voting and over 2K viewing within just one week for my  very 1st fanfic !!!
Love you all !
Hope you guys enjoy reading !
Thank you na 💙