Chapter 5: The Stars

Ayushi's POV:-

As the door opened I saw something which was jaw dropping. "Hey Keshu aa gya tu" he said as he opened the door. All my imaginations about him just got dumped in a second. The great Sanam Puri was in towel. I screamed and closed my eyes as fast as I can, but in that fraction of second my heart was about to pop out from my mouth. His hairs were all wet and water was dripping over his body. I was able to hear Keshav screaming out loudly"Sanam", and suddendly Mr. Puri closed the door with an undescribable speed. I was feeling so embarrassed about the moment, I have never imagined that my first meeting with Sanam can be this much akward and silly. I was completely red while Keshav was continuously laughing on Sanam.

Soon the door again opened and this time he was in his usual outfit "The hoddie baba wala outfit". I was unable to speak a single word as I was feeling so embarrassed . His glittering eyes and evergreen smile was trying to hypnotizs me. But the smile was little a different from usual.. As his smile was trying to say that "mera razz razz he rakhna". I tried hard to control my emotions. Mr. Puri also regreted about all that had happened.................. I just rewinded all the thoughts of the amazing moments of the day while lying on my bed..... Suddendly my stupid phone rang .... and ... damn.. I was out from my dreams. That was Ishita who called me on wrong time.

I was already in excitement and I told her whole story immediately .... but she was not even able to believe that.... Finally she somehow believed and congrats me.

"Hey this is really a good news... but I have one more good news for you.... and I'm sure that you will love that news" She said in a excited tone.

"Aree... btta na kya hua , what happened.... don't create suspense??" I asked

"Actually Dad and Mom were planing that they should send me to Mumbai for pursuing my passion ..... they have given me the time of 1 year to prove myself otherwise I have to handle my family buisness then-after" She replied.... and I was just not able to believe that Ishita is soon coming to Mumbai.... "Yrr.... they have just given me one year..... how I am going to do this in a year?" she said and her tone of excitement changed to a confused one.

"Koi batt nahi, atleast you are getting a chance to prove yourself...... and finally we both will be together soon.. nothing can be more important than that." I replied while trying to calm down her. We both talked to each other for next 1 hour. As I was very tired so I fell sleep while thinking about my first meeting with Sanam band either than writing poems or listening music.

Sanam's POV:-

After having our dinner we all were in our respective rooms. Venky was not there with us as he already lefted to Chennai with Remi (his wife).

As usual I was unable to sleep so I decided to play my video game.

 It was about 12:15 of night but I was unable to complete that 40th level

It was about 12:15 of night but I was unable to complete that 40th level. I neever took so long to complete any level but today even after a hard try... I was unable to complete it. After unlimited attempts I throw the remote on the couch in frustration and knocked the Keshu's door.

"Keshu utt na plzz..... I needed your help" I cried in a frustrated tone. He came up while streaching his arms and rubbing his eyes "What happened???... Have you called me for game?" He asked.

"Keshu ... I'm unable to sleep, ptta nahi par kuch ajeeb sa feel ho raha hai aaj, I have some strange feelings inside me" I said.

"Chal Samar ke room mai, we will talk together about this" Keshu said and tapped my back.

"Nahi Samar ko mtt bol, he will kill me for this... I just want to spend little time with you" I said, my eyes were wet and I was feeling lonely but somehow Keshav read my face expressions.

" Hey Sanam ! are you still thinking about Sarika?" Keshav asked me and I was not sure what to answer so I replied in "Hmmm..". He hugged me and took me to the balcony and said "Sanam, look at these beautiful stars and the amazing sky, the sky is soo beautiful.... agar issme se ek star tut jaye toh asman ki beauty kum nahi hoti..... one star can't decide the beauty of infinite sky..... its beauty is defined by the remaining millions of stars..... She was not the only reason for you to smile.... there are millions of people around you who cares about you, who cares about your smile and you can't disappoint them..... samjha " Keshu said as he was holding my both sholders. He always motivates me whenever I feel it hard to deal with situation. I hugged him.

"Hey Sanam... just try to sleep, think about the beautiful memory of the day and sleep with a smile" Keshu told me and he lefted for his room. I was still gazing at the stars and suddendly a drop of tear rolls down from my eyes. That moment took me back to her fake love, her fake smile, her fake promises..... "She destroyed me, my feelings, my love, my everything.. I can't even believe on someone again... I don't think about her anymore, but I'm still not able to trust people around me" I was holding the railings tightly and my hand was paining badly but I don't want to leave it.

 I don't think about her anymore, but I'm still not able to trust people around me" I was holding the railings tightly and my hand was paining badly but I don't want to leave it

Finally I slept after a hard try while thinking about the stupid memories of the day and the nonsense that I have created in front of new neighbour.

___________________________________________________

Hey readers! hope that you liked the chapter..... Keshav is trying his hard efforts to make Sanam move on from his past.... It's really going to be hard for Sanam to trust on someone again but its the rule of the world that nothing is permanent...... let's together read ,feel and enjoy the story.

Keep enjoying...... Keep reading..... keep voting..... and ..... don't forget to give your lovely comments :)

tb tkk.... "KEEP CALM AND LISTEN SANAM" :)