Chapter 6: Story behind being late

Keshav's POV:-

Venky was not with us and Samar has already left for studio for further editing of the song. I know it that Sanam was not feeling it good yesterday night. I entered to Sanam's room to wake him up. I opened the curtains. Sanam was sleeping just like a small baby and yuki was just aside to him. "Sanam utt ja jaldi, mai jogging pe jaa raha hu" I said while pulling his pillow away. He pulled it back and hugged it back between his arms "Tu ja, mai nahi aata" he replied.

I know it very well that it's not that much easy to wake this bed bug up, so I stopped adding my efforts and decided to went for jogging

I know it very well that it's not that much easy to wake this bed bug up, so I stopped adding my efforts and decided to went for jogging. As I have a new friend the door next to me, so I ranged the bell and surprisingly she was already ready for jogging.

"ooo ! good morning Keshav" She wished me as she opened the door. "Hii... Good morning" I replied "Are you coming for jogging" I asked her. "Yaa ! I am already ready and I was also about to leave.... Thank god you came on time" She replied with a cute smile. Then we both left for jogging. We were on our jogging and while having my exercise unfortunately I got a cramp on my foot and it was paining so much. Then we decided to return to our houses with that stupid cramp. After a hard try I reached on 5th floor with Ayushi. It was really a hard deal to walk with that cramp but she supported me till we reached room. I was feeling bad for her as she was late for college on her first day.

Sanam's POV:-

The bell rang *Raaaang* and luckily today I was not in towel, I already know who was on door. I opened the door and wished good morning to new neighbour. Keshu has his one arm across Ayushi's shoulder and from the other side she was also holding his hand to give him support to stand . At the first sight I was unable to understand what has actually happened. Then I accidently looked at Keshu's leg which he has lifted a little bit up. It seems to be injured. "Ye kya hua Keshu? What happened"I asked him while holding him from the other side. "Nothing, just cramp, jogging karte hue lag gyi" Keshu replied.

 "Nothing, just cramp, jogging karte hue lag gyi" Keshu replied

We both took Keshu to sofa. "Wait ! let me call a doctor" I said and rushed to search my phone. "Na... yrr.. leave it! It,'s normal, I already have medicines for it in my room" Keshu replied. "No , I think you should call a doctor first... It might be paining" Ayushi said.

I know that Ayushi was showing her concern for Keshu as he was injured but its always the habbit of boys that they never accept that they are in pain especially in front of girls, and Keshu did the same. I was able to undrestand his pain so I take out a pain killer from his medicine box for him. Keshu started "Ayushi you have been getting late for your college just because of me... seriously very sorry.... I think you should get ready for college, Sanam will drop you there on time." " Aree.. haa koi batt nahi mai drop kar dunga tumhe" I added. Suddendly she revolted back on our decisions "No problem, I will go by cab....... It might be better if Sanam will stay with you here". But finally she got agree and left for her room to get ready. I tried to call Samar to came back from studio but he didn't picked up call as he was busy with the editing of new song. I gave Keshu a pain relief spray, pick up the car keys and lefted. I took my car out from the parking and drove toward the stairs. The girl in beautiful red top and black jeans was waiting for me. As I stoped my car in front of her she opened the back door of my car and seated there and said "Sorry I disturbed you from your work". I started car and replied "areee.. koi batt nahi , we are friends and by the way I was not at all busy." She replied Thanks but then seated quietly on back seat. I hate silence as it sometime drove me to past memories so I try to break silence. "Persuing masters?? " I asked. " yaa... I'm persuing M.Tech and I have also joined a part time job" she replied. "Job?? Why??" I asked surprisingly. "Yes ! part time job from 5 to 8 in evening.... I love to keep myself busy " she replied. Then we talked to each other for next 20 minutes about some random topics until we reached her college.I stoped the car but we were still inside the car. "At what time you will get off in evening, kitne bjae free hogi tum?" I asked her as I know that she is new in Mumbai so it might be hard for her to came alone to home. "Ummm.. 8 in evening" she replied after thinking something. "Take my number... call me when you will get free.... I will pick up you from your office" I asked her.

For a while she didn't spoke anything , I don't know what she might be thinking. I waved my hand in front of her eyes and said "Ayushi... hey..!". Finally she came out from her dream world and asked "aren't you busy??" . "Nope... I'm not" I answered. We finally exchanged our numbers. As she was leaving she said "Thakns for droping me ... byy". I smiled and wished her of her first day of college "All the best for 1st day.. byy". I keep on watching her until she disappered behind the college gate.

 I keep on watching her until she disappered behind the college gate

____________________________________________

Hey friends... :) I'm really very sorry for the late update of this chapter. Because of my exams I was a bit busy. This chapter might be not that much interesting as I didn't get enough time to work on it.....

Alot many surprises are waiting... keep on reading and enjoying...

plzz give your precious feedback in comment section.... pasand aaye toh upvote or comment zaroor karna :)

Keep smiling and keep spreading love