Hapte r 2: Apartment

we drove to nyc for like an hour. andrew was signing to show tones ans my ears were bleeding. then i saw a ton fo big buildigs ans people wearig painted on bras and i knew we were in nyc. ansrew oulled over and and parked in his over PRICEd parking spot. andrew and christy got out and i followed. we were waliing and a guy holding a clip board said "hi mam. an i have a moment of your time?" andrew spat and said "no peasant" the guy cried."its ok hes always like this" chrisain told em. "why do you put up with him?" i asked christian. "because he's the apex predatoe and we have a symbiotic delationship." im stipid and idk what that means. "ok thanks" i said. we wenf into the building and there were a lot of broadway people in there. i usually listen to bands nonone else really listens to like mcr, tøp, halsey, p!atd, and fob. but sometimes i'll listen to musicals. "hi" said gonathone jroff. i was confysed. this guy looked exactly like andrew if uoy squint. . "you were in book of mormin?" i said. "no iw as in spring awakening gosh darn why do people confuse this" i also saw gerard canononononillo. "hi andrew whose this" he asked. "andrew hissed ar him. "you've shown youe treu colors elder price" he said softly. we went in the evelator ans we went into an apartment. it was fairly big and im amaziged someone could get that as an sctor. "wow" i said. "i know eight" he lef me to a room and said "this is yours i guess" "owow thanks" i sais. this might be beteer than living with my step mom.