CHALRWR 3: BE MORE CHILL

"get up fat" i woke up by andrew throwwng a cold mcegg muffin whatever at me. "i have tickets for the best ahow on broadway, dont @/ me, be more chill (imo its waitress but go off 👊🏻🤪) and ur coming" oh my gosh!! my first broadway show wih the best eprson on broadway: gerold caanononicolliononilloico! and with 2 broadway people: andreeq rannels and fhridtian borle!! "its an evening show and if u amake me late i will literally pay ur mom to take u back." that wouldnt be a problem!! i love be more cuill and the fans are the most sophisticated out of any broadway fandom!! i change into a tøp shirt with the logos all over it, a leather jacket, ripped jeans, and combat boots. i pull my long golden locks into a high ponytail and blink my golden brown sight balls. i pout. "i''m not as pretty as other girls." i say. andrew says "i mean i dont like girls bur yeah ur right." i use andres hairspray (ha hairapray get it) and i fuck around on my phone for the rest of the day. then its almost 8 and i leave wih andrew and cristin and we go to the theatre. theres a psa about not recording bootlegs and i hear andrew griwl. actors hatw bootlegs. after he show ends andrew was not disgusted for oncw and cheiafian was fine too. i went to the stage door and my idol ferard canonoliioco came out. i almost cried. we made eye contaxt when he signed my playbill and he told me to stay behind with him. i said ok. i followed him out to his car. "what are we doing" "im adopting you from andrew rannelsl. he's a jusgemental fuck and should not be raising a teeanger" in the car i called andrew and told him that gwrard canco has kidnapped me. "ok whatever" he says and hanfs up. i get nervoys so i text christian.

Mackaelynn: Cheisian omg gwrard canon is adopting me instead of andrew!!

Fhristian: Read at 12:21 AM

oh duck.