ⓢⓘⓧ

Sok Household

December 2nd

Kaycee shivered slightly as the cold air bit at her skin. She quickly pulled her sweatshirt over her head, balling up her soaked bathing suit in her hands. She packed it carefully into a plastic bag so as to not saturate the rest of the contents of her overnight duffel bag.

She let out a shaky breath as she looked at her reflection in the mirror. Despite the chill in the air and the way her wet hair was dripping down her back, Kaycee's cheeks were still flushed from her time in the hot tub.

She and Sean had spent almost a half hour together in the water, ducking when they thought that someone might see. She didn't know which temperature was higher. The water or his arms. But the force of the two together was borderline overwhelming.

She pressed her hands to her cheeks to try and calm them down, looking around the small bathroom. She knew that there was a line to use it behind her but she needed a minute to collect herself. She couldn't help but press her hand to her lips, the feel of him still pressed against them. The memories weren't doing anything to help her blush disappear.

Her efforts were interrupted by the door swinging open behind her, startling her from her thoughts. She turned around quickly.

"Sean! Jesus Christ, you scared the life out of me!" She said, trying and failing to keep her voice at a whisper. He closed the door behind him and leaned against it smirking.

"Sorry, I wanted to sneak in before someone saw me," He said, keeping his voice quiet.

"Don't you think we're pushing our luck? We'll be caught in here for sure," Kaycee said, not moving from her place in front of the counter. Sean took this as a cue to come closer, pushing off against the door and scaling the few steps in between them.

"But you're cute when you're nervous," he said, resting each arm on the countertop behind her, effectively trapping her between him and the counter. Her blush returned in full force, but she was comfortable enough now to bury her head into his neck. He kissed the side of her head, bringing his hands to rest on her waist.

"Okay, but we can't stay long," Kaycee said, pulling her chin away from his shoulder and wrapping her arms around his neck.

"Don't tell me you're already tired of me Kayc," he said, tightening his grip around her waist, earning a giggle from her.

"Not yet, Lew," she said, leaning her forehead against his. He shook his head at her, a smile plastered across his face.

Her breath caught in her throat and she stifled a squeal of surprise as Sean lifted her up, placing her carefully on the bathroom counter. He stepped in between her legs and she promptly wrapped them around his waist.

Past the point of caring, Kaycee didn't hesitate in pressing her lips to his. His touch still sent her mind into overdrive, but she was getting used to it. The butterflies in her stomach though, they were unstoppable, impossible to prepare for.

He buried his hands in her hair, ignoring that fact that it was dripping wet still from her shower minutes before. The moisture did nothing to diffuse the heat between them. Kaycee groaned lightly, Sean smirking at the effect he had on her. He bit down lightly on her lower lip, drawing it between his teeth.

He pulled away slightly, proud of the dazed look in her eyes. She leaned forward to kiss him again but he leaned away from her, just out of her reach.

She looked at him confused, her position on the counter making their heights about even.

"What happened?" She asked, puzzled as to why he pulled back so abruptly.

He leaned in close to her ear, the feel of his breath pulling her in.