ⓝⓘⓝⓔ

Rice Household

December 10th

Kaycee groggily rolled over in bed, pulling the covers more closely around her small form. She had been in a strange mood ever since Sean had stormed out. She was annoyed with him but at the same time, she just wanted to talk to him. When he had ignored her calls and texts the next day, her frustration and confusion only grew.

Her phone buzzed on the table next to her, as it had been for a while. Unable to hold back the curiosity any longer, she turned on her side and grabbed the device. She held her breath, hoping against hope that there would be a text or a call from Sean. She saw a text notification and couldn't help but smile, ignoring her annoyance for a minute.

i'm sorry for the way i left the other day. i was being stupid and i know that now. call me when you wake up. xx

She smiled at the screen, imagining him hunched over his phone, overcoming his pride to apologize. She decided that she would call him later. He had made her wait for a whole day, he could survive for a few hours.

Below his text, her screen was full of Instagram notifications, more so than usual. It wasn't only fan accounts, her friends had sent her messages and there were multiple missed calls from Tahani, Bailey, and others. She would be freaking out, thinking something was wrong, but her sister was in the room next to her and if there was an emergency with the family, she would surely have been woken up earlier.

She opened an Instagram direct message from Tahani. There was a post from a fan account. While it took the time to load, Kaycee read the messages that Tahani had sent in addition to the post.

Kaycee, what's going on? 

Is this really you?

Answer me plz

Why do people have this picture?

Kaycee's heart stopped. Dread rooted itself in the pit of her stomach. She didn't believe until the picture loaded and she clicked on the post.

Seayceefile

876 Likes

Seayceefile Ok guys, hear me out. I know this picture looks like it could be anyone but someone may or may not have sent to this to me and confirmed that it was Sean and Kaycee 😶🧐😍

View all comments

SxKdance 😱 omg finally I'm going to cry

SandKlove THIS LOOKS JUST LIKE THEM W SEAN'S LOWKEY ABS OMG

Seayceelove Now I can die happy ❤️

Sk123123 Wait a minute. Who sent you this?

Seayceefile @Sk123123 🤐 I can't say. But I promise they'd know what they were talking about 😉

Seanrice I'm honestly not surprised. I always thought that Kaycee was kind of a slut.