Late Night Drive with Justin

It's 1:00 AM and you're in bed, trying to fall asleep. After several tosses and turns, you light up a candle and reach for your phone. You haven't been able to sleep for the past week and you don't know why.

After a few minutes of scrolling through social media, you get a text from Justin. Why is he texting me at this hour? You wondered while checking what he said.

"What are you doing?"Justin asks, without saying anything else.

"Nothing, just in bed why?" You ask, feeling suspicious about why he'd text you at such an odd time.

"I'm coming to pick you up, we're going on a quick drive," he says all of sudden.

"What no." you hesitate, not knowing how to answer his bold statement.

"Be there in 10," Justin says, before leaving the chat.

What's his problem? I can't just leave the house like that to see him. He must be out of his mind.

You roll your eyes and sigh. After a few minutes of laying down in bed, you realize that he might get here soon so you finally get up and put on your grey sweatpants and a big sweater that Justin gave you on Christmas. Your hair was is in a messy bun but you didn't care.

You blow out your candle and quietly head down the stairs to not wake your parents up. You slip your feet in some vans and notice Justin's car lights outside in your driveway. You slowly unlock your door and leave the house, gently closing the door behind you, trying to make as little noise as possible.

Walking up to his car, Justin is looking at you with bright eyes, giving you a kiss on the cheek.

"Hi princess," he says, reversing and leaving your house. You answer him back with a shy tone and lay your head back on the seat, not knowing where you were going, "hi baby."

"Why are you awake at this time?" You ask, turning your head toward him.

"I'd ask you the same thing," he says glancing at you from the corner of his eye.

"Ugh, I couldn't sleep. You?" "Yeah me too... by the way, I like the sweater," he says, forming a little smile.

"Thanks... now can I ask where we're going?" You quickly ask, changing the subject.

"You'll see," he says, as he places his hand on your thigh, making you blush.

You rest your head back and listen to his calm car playlist while looking out the window, staring at the street lights.

Minutes have passed by and you noticed that Justin turned into an empty street with no houses or any lights around.

"Where are we?" you ask, looking around. "It doesn't matter," he says, turning off his engine and removing his seatbelt, glancing at you. You are sitting in the passenger seat not knowing what to do, other than look at him.

" I missed you, you know that? " he whispers, looking down at his area.

Your eyes slowly look down and notice that his member is hard. You get shy, slowly bringing your hand down to unbuckle your seatbelt. "Justin..." you slightly whisper, not leaving your eyes off of his pants.

"Come sit" Justin orders as he signals you to get on top, looking desperate.

You slowly get out of your seat and sit on his lap with your legs on both sides of his thighs. Justin looks at you with lust and kisses you. The kiss was slow and sloppy, making you both crave each other.

"Ride me, baby," he says, adjusting his car seat. You lick your lips and reach down to unbuckle his belt along with his pants.

He pulls you closer as you wrap your arms around his neck. You tease him by rubbing your folds on his bulge through his boxers. His eyes are focused on your movements, feeling hypnotized. You hear Justin moan and decide to grind slower. "Oh fuck I want you so bad," he groans, having difficulty breathing.

You smirk and start undressing, removing your shirt, following with your sweats and underwear, leaving you in your bra. Justin impatiently grabs your waist and inserts himself inside you. "Hey, be careful" you whimper, slowly sliding the rest of him inside you.

You then start to slowly bounce up and down his dick, getting sloppier by the second. Justin is enjoying the pleasure that you give him and tilts his head back, slowly opening his mouth wide open to sigh.

The car is shaking, sweat is dripping from both of your faces down to your necks. Warm breaths fill the car with humidity, causing the windows to fog. Justin's pace starts to fastens. You lay your hands on his knees to hold yourself while his hands grip tighter on your waist. He unties your bra and doesn't waste any time sucking them. Your nipples turn hard and shiver suddenly travels through your body.

"Fuck, Justin you need to pull out soon" you whine, feeling him twitch inside you. "Mhm, I'm almost there," he says as he starts drawing circles around your nipples with this tongue. Your legs began to feel sore and numb. You started to grind in circles with him still inside you in slow movements, bringing back your arms around his neck with your chest still in his face.

Justin finally pulls out and releases on your stomach. Both of you reach your climax. Justin's eyes flutter in ecstasy with his chest rising and falling at a fast pace.

After a couple of minutes, you finally catch your breath and return to your seat.

"I've missed you too," you giggle, heading back home.

***********************************

Hey guys! Check out my new one shot of BTS!!

Thank you:)