Chicago Fire and Chicago PD (part 2)

RECAP

Cheif then came out yelling at us to load up and with that Intelligence and 51 went to the scene that they were at. When we got there Brett was getting a c-collar on Gabby. Brett then says "We need to go now. I need someone to drive the ambo while I am in the back with Dawson." 

Antonio's POV

It was supposed to be a normal day go to my sister and talk to her and Brett about one of there calls. That didn't happen when they got a call but the guys said not to worry because they get called there all the time and it is normal just for diabetic problems and he only wants attention. Next thing there is a gunshot and we rush to the scene and find Gabby bleeding out from the wound on her side. Brett then yells saying that she needs somebody to drive the ambo. 

Brett   POV (Back of ambulance) 

Antonio is not in the back with me because he couldn't handle it then next thing I know is Gabby that she is crashing and I need to start CPR and thankful we are only about 2 minutes from Chicago Med. We get to Chicago Med they rushed her into surgery and now it is just a waiting game. Everybody gets here and they all start to sit down than Voight wants to ask me question so he pulls me aside and ask questions about the call, like what his name is, how many times have we went to his house for a call, and what do I know about his past history. 

2 hours later

Antonio POV 

The doctors come back and told me that she will be fine with some rest and that she can't go back to work for 2 weeks and then when she, she has to do light duty for a week. 

Authors Note: Sorry I have been so inactive for so long I had major writer's block and wasn't feeling inspired. Then in my English class, we had to do short story writing and that made me remember why I liked writing these short little stories for everyone. Then school started up a couple of months ago and my teachers live to give me homework anytime they can which this reminds me I have French and Math homework that I yet to complete.