Introduction

The foul stench of death reeked the halls as Midoriya and his friends stalked through. The cold stare of the school focused on them. They had really messed up this time. Even All-Might was gazing in shock upon the highschool students, his fists clenching together to hold himself from attacking them. Izuku paused for a moment to return All-Mights gaze, yet he couldn't bear to look at the number one hero after the trouble he had caused for the poor man and his friends. Out of the corner of his eye, Izuku noticed Urakaka had also stopped walking. She stared at the students and teachers around her, seemimg frozen in place. Then, she cleared her throat.
"They're dead." Urakaka announced, in a loud and shaky voice.
Some surrounding students gasped, others held back ones that dared threaten the group in the center of the hall.
Kirishima spun around to face Urakaka. He raised his fists as he spoke.
"You're just going to call us out like that? Seriously?"
Bakugou stepped between the two.
"Ladies, calm down." He spat. "We have other things to worry about."
Kirishima nodded, muttering a protest under his breath as he turned to face Todoroki. As if they had telepathically spoken, Shoto shook his head.
"This is your doing, Kirishima. Leave me out of this."
The crowded students began to gossip on what had just been said. An uproar began, students from class 1B insulting the students in 1A.
"You let them die!" One called out. "You're not fit to be heros!"