Chapter 2

Chapter 2

The group stumbled into the mall after being pushed behind the stampede outside.
Kirishima yawned. "Can I go now, Bakugou?"
In a second, Bakugou spun around to face the young hero. "Don't you dare leave me here with these idiots. If you do, I'll explode you where you stand." He added, then turned back to face the crowded mall.
Midoriya froze. Why had he came here in the first place? He had no needed items in his list, had he instinctively came here? And if so, why?
All of a sudden, Izuku's thoughts were cut off.
"Deku! Do you want to come with me if you don't need anything?" Urakaka asked, a nervous smile on her face.
"Oh, s-sure." Midoriya replied, his face turning bright red.
Urakaka's smile grew wider. She seemed unsettlingly happy about this, Midoriya noticed.
What was she planning?

Strolling through the store, Midoriya noticed that Urakaka was peering over her shoulder a lot. She paused, then turned to Midoriya.
"Quick, behind there." She urgently ordered, pulling Izuku behind a store sign. He followed reluctantly.
"What the-"
"Shh. He's coming closer." Urakaka cut Midoriya off as she peaked around the sign.
Then, Denki passed. Urakaka ducked down, turning to Izuku. She looked at him for a moment, before peering back around the sign. She saw Denki looking around the store, as if he had lost something. Or someone? He looked lost, so Midoriya began to stand. Immediately, Urakaka grabbed him and pulled him to the floor. "Don't. He's after us." She spat.
Midoriya nodded, confused. Then, he noticed that Urakaka had a point. He seemed...more threatening now. In a bad way.

Midoriya was frozen. He was afraid of his friend, but why? Denki wouldn't hurt them, would he?

Denki began approaching the area. He had heard Urakaka's voice, and followed it toward the store they were infront of. Denki entered, peering around, then left. He didn't notice Urkaka and Midoriya hiding behind the sign.

(A/N: Remember; this isn't the normal MHA Universe. I can make characters villains if I want. owo)