Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Morning broke out into the dormroom, and Izuku Midoriya was seated at his desk, writing. "Hero Analysis For The Future 14." The journal was called. Inside was pictures of heros, and a signed page from All-Might. A knock disturbed Izukus focus, and he stood to open the door.
"Oh, hi, Denki." Izuku greeted his classmate, smiling.
"Hey, Izuku! Are you coming to the mall with us, like you said yesterday?" Denki asked, then added, "we're all waiting for you!"
Midoriya paused.
"Oh, sorry! I forgot. I'll be there in a minute."

Rushing down the stairs, Izuku clenched his jacket, which was falling off his shoulder. He held one of his bright red shoes in the same hand, and in the other he carried his bag. Midoriya didn't want the others to wait longer for him, so he ran as fast as he could down the multiple flights of stairs. Within a few seconds of picking up speed, Izuku dropped his jacket, tangling himself around it and tripping. He flung himself down the stairway, rolling until he reached the bottom. Izuku huffed, placing his hand on his head as he stood. As soon as Izuku regained his balance, he walked out of the dorm building.

"It took you long enough, Deku." Bakugo spat as Izuku stumbled his way towards the group of 1A students.
"Sorry I'm late." Midoriya politely apologised, ignoring Bakugo's comment.
"You look a mess, did you get enough sleep last night, Midoriya?" Todoroki asked, concerned.
Izuku nodded, then turned to the bus that was pulling up behind them.
"There's our ride! Lets go, guys!" Urakaka announced, pointing to the bus. She grabbed Izuku by the wrist, pulling him with her as they approached the bus. Dazed, Izuku followed with the other three boys behind him. Urakaka dragged him into the bus and to a seat for both of them. A second after the others climbed onto the bus, they began to move towards the mall.

Urakaka and Midoriya were silent for a moment until Izuku began speaking.
"Urakaka, why'd you grab me?" He asked, slightly embarrassed.
Urakaka froze, searching for the right words. "Deku, I-"
She was cut off as Todoroki grabbed Midoriya's hand. He pulled him out of his seat and through the bus until they reached the door.
"What was that for, Todoroki?" Izuku asked, annoyed. "I'm not some sort of doll you can freely move around."
Todoroki stayed silent. He kept his grip on Izukus hand until the bus reached the mall.