Outside three horses appeared

Outside three horses appeared. Two black one in which took the lead leaving the white horse between them. The three riders of the horses jumped down. Weapons glinsting in the harsh sun. "Lets go." One of the men said. They then procceded to walk into the old artitecture in which the O'Connells and the Carnahan women were in.

Inside was dark. the only light came from two torches that were placed near the entrence. Alex ran to the mouse trap he had built. He smiled and glanced towards the small group of mice. The mischivious glint in his eye was definetly from his mother.

Alex placed a small piece of cheese on the mouse trap.  He then stood up in a hurry when he heard multiple voices. He stood at the enterence. Then he turned and ran to grab his bag before going up the stairs to a small wooden platform.

The three men then entered. One of them mockingly said, "Knock, knock. Anybody home?"

The three walked further in. Two holding tourches. "You two check out that stuff, see if it's there." The man who appeared to be the leader said. The man loaded the revolver and seperated himself slightly from the other two.

"I'll sort out the O'Connells." The man said.

On top of the platform Alex looked down at the men in fear and worry.

~~~

In another room, Rick entered a tourch in hand. Evan and Evelyn close behind, Evelyn holding the tourch. Evan freezed making Evelyn stop in her track slightly worried. Evan grabbed the tourch in Evelyns hand and swung it side to side. Evelyn stepped back in worry.

The O'Connell woman gasped as the vision didn't go away. She was now in a brightly little room which seems to be covered in gold. Evan walked further in, not aware of her surroundings other then the ones in the vision.

She comes to a stop infront of a door made of gold. She leaned slightly to get a look inside the door that was opened by a woman who was with a young girl.

Inside there were two guards on either side of a golden box. The eye of Horus on the lid. The door soon closed. The woman turned the key to the door to ensure that no one was to come out or to come in.

Evan placed her full attention on the combination. Two turns to the right, one turn to the left and push the key in. The two women were about to turn around when...

Rick stepped infront of her, making the vision go away. Evelyn had disappeared. Evan blinked and looked around seeing that she was once again in the slightly dark room.

Evan swung the tourch side to side. When nothing happened the procceded to do it countless of times.

Rick who was busy trying to open the door with a crowbar looked over to his wife. "You know, if you move that fast enough you can almost write your name."