Chapter 21:....

Shu'sP.O.V

Hereweareatthelimou..

" Stop pushing me you,Gay!!!"Ayato said while looking at Laito fiercely.

Oh~Isthatso?Ayato-kun?"Laito slapped Ayato's back.Hard.It even made a loud sound,Ayato grined his teeth.You know what is this?

Entertainment...

“Womanizer!!"

Dogface"

“Flamboyant!"

Crybaby"

Ayato made a battle cry and charged on his twin brother.First Ayato grabbed a handful hair from Laito,While Laito did the same process also.

They look like girls who where having a catfight the rest of us:Subaru,Kanato and I where just resisting ourselves not to laugh,While the sacrificial bride was begging the two of them to stop.

I didn't include Reiji,He leaved earlier with thatperson.

I.AM.NOT.A.CRYBABY.,unlikeyougay!"

SoamI,Crybaby."

Ayato-kun,Laito-kun please stop..."

I'm really dissappointed I have to end this entertainment because i'm afraid this redheads would team up and blame me on this fight.

Youtwostop."I said with my authoritive voice,the two jerks look at me and with a ‘What.the.heck?!’look and I continued.Lookatthetwoofyou,youfightlikeladies"after that a silent atmosphere spread all over the limou.

But after that they continued their fight,from catfight to pinching contest.

Ehehehe~Areyou  gonnacryhuh?Ayato?"LaitosaidandputpressureonAyato'scheek.Surethathurts.

“No!I'll *slurp*won't lose,no one beats OreSama!”Ayato said proudly.Hearthatslurpingsoundthat'shissalivahe'dslurpitupenablesittodroponthefloor.

*Sigh*Theylookpathetici'msureifanyoneseesthistheywouldthinkthey'rejustimmature,crazyboys.

Damn that nerd leaved,that's why I am now incharged on watching the rest of my brothers here in the limou.I know he'll come back,for an excellent student like him (*cough*nerd) abscence is not on his vocabulary.

««Time Skip««

At last SCHOOLMYMOSTFAVORITEPLACE...TOSLEEP....

I walk out of the limou first and noticed another limou parking beside ours.TheMukami's.

Each of them stepped out and I noticed someone's missing.Oh right the blonde one was missing.

“Hey,Hikari's fiancèe" I called.

“What may I help you”

“Where's Hikari and your other brother?"I asked not removing my authoritive voice that make me look like a superior.