f i v e

it's dismissal time already and everyone has left the classroom except for me, chaekyung, and jinkyong. i was still fixing my things, since i am quite messy, when i noticed they were waiting for me. " you guys can go ahead, i'm still gonna fix something."

" you sure?", jinkyong interrogated, as i replied with a nod. they went home leaving me inside the classroom. i shut down the lights and closed the doors.

before going home, i always go to the rooms on the fourth floor. the rooms on the fourth floor are the vacant and excess ones. i go there whenever i needed to be alone or whatever.

i entered in one of the rooms and it wasn't dusty since i cleaned it up. i opened my bag and grabbed the chips i bought before going to school. i wasn't allowed to eat chips in our house. plus, my mom is telling me to go on a diet, that's why most of the food inside our refrigerator is composed of fruits and vegetables.

while eating, i watched variety shows on my phone, so i at least can get entertained since it is boring.

after what seemed like an hour already, i stood up. i played some music and started dancing. i actually played it on shuffle and since i'm lazy to memorize the dances, i end up doing my own dances on the songs.

i stopped for a while when i suddenly had a feeling. a feeling that someone was watching me... i grabbed my bag, packed up, and left.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

" haeun-noona~!!! you finally got home... what took you so long?", hyukjoo asked as he welcomed me by the time i entered the house.

" oh, just had to do something for school... shouldn't you be sleeping? it's 8:30 pm already", i answered while i brought him to his room. he should be sleeping by now. i tucked him into bed and sang him a short lullaby since he definitely couldn't sleep.