s e v e n

friday... i wanna leave. i can't get married, i'm too young for this.

" haeun~!", jinkyong came running towards me, it's dismissal already and i still have to go to the cafe to work. jinkyong actually works there too, we just have different shifts except for fridays. " hey, are you alright?"

i nodded, but then i sighed. " no..."

i forced a smile while she patted my back. we were walking our way to the cafe since it's not that far.

" you know, you should tell your father your thoughts about it. try opening up. you shouldn't let them control you. besides, you're a grown up already.", jinkyong adviced, i sighed again.

" i'll try.", i smiled while she also replied with a smile too.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

" i'll go now, haeun.", jinkyong bid her farewell and went home. i was left at the cafe to clean up and close the shop.

while i was mopping the floor, i heard my phone ring. someone's calling. i grabbed my phone which i left at the table near me. it was mom.

" ah! finally! you picked up! where are you? your wedding dress is here already! you have to try this on so we can make last minute changes if it doesn't."

" ... "

" haeun? are you still there?"

" ... yes."

" hmm... why do i suddenly feel like you're planning something..."

" me? planning? planning what?"

" nevermind. better get here before i get mad. understood, woman?"

" yes!"

" good."

by that, mom hung up. i continued to mop the floor but this time i sped up my pace. i got my things and locked the cafe. i took the bus to my house. i sat near the window and looked outside.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

i entered our house, being welcomed by mother. " finally! you're here! hurry up, your dress is prepared upstairs."

she pulled me as we proceeded upstairs. sometimes, i even wonder if who is older, me or my mom. my mom is quite playful and cheery, but the negative side, she's very moody.

we entered my room, seeing an elegant white dress displayed. i awed by its appearance.

mom helped me fit it in as she stared at my white dress. she was tearing up. " mom, why are you tearing up?"

" nothing. it's just that... my daughter is getting married yet i feel so sorry.", she responded, wiping her tears. i went closer and gave her a box of tissue. " why are you sorry?"

" i... i know you don't want to get married to someone you don't love and i feel sorry for forcing you. it's just that, your father, he wants you to marry for the sake of the company. and i really hate the fact that he's just doing this for the company and he doesn't even care about your feelings... i d─"

" oh, stop crying mom... it's alright.", i hugged her and patted her back.

• ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° •
a/n : sorry since i have such slow and short updates! also, congratulations to our precious dobby, doyoung, on his graduation and debut!!! ❤