s i x

i left early from my house to my work. yup, i actually have part-time jobs and i never let my mom and dad know. of course they would never know since they're too busy with many things.

i work in a cafe every saturdays, sundays and sometimes i would if i have no classes. through this i earn money so that if i ever consider buying something or whatsoever, i wouldn't need money from my parents. i prefer to be independent actually.

i entered the cafe and was welcomed by the aroma of coffee. i started working.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

it's monday again, the start of a frustating week as i can predict. father told me i'll get married by sunday. i'm not ready, and i don't want to. i still have another year for me to graduate and i don't get why i have to do it this early. my father told me that the other company is held by the park family, and how can i hunt down the guy when park is a freaking common surname?!?

" yah! haeun! you alright? you're overthinking again and i can read it...", chaekyung brought me back to reality. she was looking at me. " yah! why do i feel like you have powers? like, how can you read my mind, huh? also, how are you sure that you can read my thoughts?"

chaekyung giggled. " i told you already, i can read minds, and i have a superpower. that's why when i introduce myself i say that i'm an extraordinary girl.", chaekyung winked after she explained everything.

" wow... so you really think i'm gonna believe your joke, huh? nice one, but this ain't getting me.", i sarcastically told her.

" you were overthinking a while ago about this week's sunday since your father told you that's the date you'll get married. your father also told you the company, but too sad, the other family's surname is park, and that is a common surname.", chaekyung seriously spilled it, while my eyes enlarged.

" how... how can you...", i was speechless and i was having a hard time to tell her my thoughts from shock. " like what i told you, i can read minds."

she was smirking. " still, i'm not gonna believe you since this is reality, you know."

i suddenly received a phone call. it was father. i stared at my phone.

" aren't you gonna answer it?", jinkyong, who out of nowhere popped out, questioned me. i remained silent and waited for the phone call to drop out. i placed my phone on silent mode and kept it in my skirt's pocket.