𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤𝐬 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠. (𝐌. 𝐖𝐚𝐲 𝐱 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫)

╔.★. .═════════════╗

For: @TheYoungBlooded

Request: seeing as my birthday is
on January 25 (i really don't care
if this is late) i was thinking
something like i'm planning an
over the top birthday party and
start to really stress out about
it not being perfect?

╚═════════════. .★.╝

════════════════

Note: I didn't exactly have a lot of inspiration for this one, but I wanted to try and write it for you anyway. I hope it's somewhat enjoyable. Happy birthday, my love. x

════════════════

════════════════

Mikey pushed open the front door to your home, heaving his bulging suitcase and bass guitar over the threshold with him and setting them down in the entryway with a breath of relief. After a couple seconds, his relief faded and was replaced with confusion, and he frowned as he walked further into the house.

Usually, you would've jumped him the second he set foot inside, but today that wasn't the case, and he was extremely puzzled as to why.

He got his answer when he entered the living room area and saw you, face scrunched up in concentration as you scribbled into a notebook. There were tons of other pieces of paper littered on the floor and furniture around you and Mikey cautiously reached out to pick up one of them and read it, eyebrows arching as he did.

His action was what finally alerted you to his return home and you looked up at him fleetingly, giving a short wave.

"Oh, hi," you greeted, "Didn't hear you come in."

"Yeah..." he furrowed his brows and took a few steps closer, "And... why exactly is that?"

"I'm party planning," you informed, refocusing on scribbling down things that you knew you'd forget to do over the next week, "You did get my invite, didn't you?"

"I did," he nodded, "Kinda didn't need to send me one, since I'm your husband and all, but..."

Ignoring his comment, you pouted your lips and squinted as you pondered over something, before turning to Mikey to ask for his opinion.

"Do you think I should do a candy bar and an ice cream bar? Or, like, do one that's a mixture of the two?"

Stunned by your uncharacteristic excessiveness, Mikey struggled to answer the question, leaving you to come up with an answer of your own.