Chapter 3

A/N: (N/N) = nickname

(Y/N) opened her mouth to speak when a wet cough cut her off, her (H/C) hair hitting her in the face when she whipped her head around to stare at the person who had made the sound. Frida had already moved to sit beside one of the blonds. He looked nearly identical to the female viking beside him, (Y/N) assuming that they are twins.

While Frida assists the barely conscious and breathing male, (Y/N) returned her attention to Hiccup. "She is the one who swims in the Unpassable Sea, She is the one who keeps us safe from invaders... While keeping us isolated." (Y/N) grumbled the last part, catching Hiccup's attention. "I get the feeling you don't like Blyzzerk."

"Would you like staring at the same white scenery everyday and eating the same food?!" (Y/N) snapped, making Hiccup curl up into the fur blanket in shock. Frida let out a laugh as she helped the blonde up from his spot and handed him a cup of soup. "Great first impression there, Chieftess. Real diplomatic. Would you like some soup, Hiccup?"

The crippled brunette nodded, his eyes trained on (Y/N) who seemed to be doing some kind of breathing exercise. She folded her hands in her lap and opened her eyes, (E/C) orbs meeting Hiccups who started to speak again.

"I'm still confused. Is She a dragon? Who named her, I'm assuming it's a her." "Ooh, story time! I want to listen." The blonde moved to join the pair with Frida right behind him holding a bowl of soup for Hiccup. He muttered a quiet thanks as the other male settled next to him, pulling the fur cloak tight around him and breathing in the steam of the food. (Y/N) nodded her head in acknowledgement and introduced herself.

"I am (Y/N) (L/N) the Youn-" "You've already lost me, Thor, why are the names of Chiefs so long? I'm just gonna call you (N/N), much simpler, much easier to remember. I'm Tuffnut, by the way. No need for anything else, we're friends yet." (Y/N) took a deep and shaky breath as she tried to compose herself, not used to being interrupted by anyone but Frida.

Nobody else had the nerve to disrespect a chief but she supposed manners were different in their village so she'd just have to deal with these foreign vikings. She could already tell Tuffnut was going to be a nuisance and based on the annoyed look Hiccup was giving the male who was now slurping his soup, she was in for something much worst than being interrupted.

Clearing her throat, preparing the story she was about to tell. "She, a great and powerful creature no viking has ever seen and lived to tell the tale. She swims deep in the water, waiting in the black and cold abyss for any one who dares enter her territory.

" The only sign that she might be under you is the distinct sound of her roar, called the Seaward Serenade. Once you hear it, there is no escape from She. She'll find you and either eat you or she'll strand you on an iceberg and let you freeze or starve to death.

"She is so powerful that thevery sea in which she lives in answers her beck and call. Huge geysers of the icy water burst from the frosty surface of the sea and sink any ship that attempts to cross over her."

Tuffnut stared at (Y/N) with big, wide eyes full of curiosity and what she assumed was intense interest. "So is She a dragon? If so, I call dibs on her! I already have a cool name picked out, Sea Shredder." "No! You can't name her!"

Tuffnut tilted his head in confusion at the (H/C). "Why not?" "To name something is to imply ownership over it. Nobody owns She, if anything she owns Blyzzerk and is quite insistent on keeping us here."

Hiccup's lips parted, preparing to speak when an echo of an explosion vibrated against the walls of  the igloo, the brunette jumping up as the sound of the village running about outside caught everyone's attention. The roar of a dragon followed by some kind of blast made Hiccup start rushing to the entrance.

"Toothless!"