Author's Note [11/3]: yes, there will be more chapters

Y'all are persistent, aren't ya? This thing is almost two years old, I made it on a whim and I genuinely don't remember the story or plot I was trying to write. However, because you've been asking and I want to try and get back into writing, I'll try and post more chapters.

At some point, all the chapters up until the reader actually meet Dagur will be compiled into a single, very long chapter, just to clean things up a bit. I might go back and change some minor things but they'll otherwise be copy and pastes of the original chapters.

I can't guarantee anything but the next chapter will likely be posted within the next week, Tuesday at the latest hopefully? Idk, we'll see what happens.

Thank you to those who have stuck around for two years for literally no reason, hello to new people that find this trainwreck of fanfic, and keep commenting and interacting! It surprises and kinda makes me happy to see people asking for more (although you can be a little nicer about it). I won't always reply to comments but I do see them and I might reply.

Once again, thank you! Hope you're all safe and sound, hug your families, and keep an eye out for the next chapter. See y'all next week!

Edit: also, there is now a cover!