Chapter 2

We reached the party at 9:30pm and every one was having fun. They were dancing pranking.

So when I just enterd the party every one looked at me and stoped dancing and looked at me in awe. Then my friend lexi came running to me. "You are here" she cried excitedly and hugged me.

Then she turned at the crowd and said " the host is here and now the real party begain as everyone knows about the game but the princess over here dose not know about the game so we are gonna tell her about it know"
Then she turned to me and said "grace I know you have never dated before so as I asked the boys who will like to date you so many boys were ready to date you so we made up this game that we all will go to the forest and leave you in some part of the forest and then the boys will start find you who ever finds you first will be the one date you for one month."

I was shocked and then i look at her and said "what" she then pouts and says "do you not wanna play"and she makes the puppy eyes and she knows I hate those eyes they are my weakness

"Ok I will do it but Lexi I hate you" I say finally surrendering to those puppies eyes. She then screams and says "Grace I know you love me"
Every one starts cheering

Now we all are seating in the car and going towards the forest I will reach before all the other boys and start to find a place to hide my self I think it's going to be a fun game.
Lexi is with me so I can tell her where I will be hiding
Lexi is more excited then me

She could not stop talking so after few minutes when we reach the forest she shuts up and when I see her how her mouth got closed to see her doing makeup and then I roll my eyes at her and say "I was thinking how the chatter box got quite so after so much yapping her make up got smashed on her face"

She looks at me and says "cuz of my yapping that we did not got bored in this car" I look at her and say "what ever"
Then we got out of the car what I saw in front of me gave me shivers the forest is in darkness I could not see my self in this darkness know I start regretting my choice

================================
Like. Comment share

Hope you enjoyed