Chapter 4

Ah my head hurts no my everything hurts. I can not even remember what happened with me after passing out.

Golden eyes

Now this creeps me out. I try to open my eyes but my eyelids felt heavy. Then after trying many times I open my eyes successfully I look here and there and I find my self in un familiar room or cave. Their is a whole bedroom setup here.

The door open and I see a tall man entering should I also mention handsome. He slowly start walking towards me and I stared backing away and I did mention I am on bed. So the worst think happend I fall from the bed but the pain I was waiting for never came.

I felt like I fell on some thing warm but cold. I looked up to meet golden beautiful eyes. That can make you forget  who you are. at first i try to speak but my words were block in my throt i try to move my body but i fount my self that i cannot move the body. every minute was getting hard . i start to lose my concious slowly and the last words i thought before losing the whole conciousness was "fuck you"

................................................................................................................................................

i open my eyes slowly.

to find my self in between the woods out of no where. i hear some one calling my name.

"GRACE where the fuck are you . this is not funny any more." i heard Lexi shouting in woods. i got up from the ground i looked up to the sky and i did not know how to pin point it but some thing felt different like i have found some thing that should be mine but at the same time its not mine.

i shout towards lexi "i am here" 

i see flash lights coming towards me and jane was the first one to reach me shouting "girl! you were going to give us hard attack." then she hugs me tightly.