chapter 5

it has been three months since that incident but I still can not forget those golden eyes. they were beautiful as lions fur. other then that every thing has gone normal. my friends were like over protective brother and sister.my studies are also going normal.

as I enterd the college my friend Drake and Janie came running to me. Janie as usual aloud speaker she shouts "GRACE!! did you hear their is new history teacher coming today I heard he is hot and handsome" and you can see written on my face HERE WE GO AGAIN 

I look at drake face it was written all over his face that he has been totured  since morning. I look at my watch and pretend that I am going to be late for class and try to escape from her. she thinks that every boy is handsome. now I go to my class its a history class then I have a very bad vibe since I do not know what is going to happen but I have gut feeling that I some thing bad is going to happen.

I enterd the class every one stated looking at me more accurately looking behind me. I turned behind on reflex but what I met was a hard chest and it was kind of very broad. then I slowly look up to meet ice cold green eyes. I stood their scared i did not know how to react because that handsome face has been in my dreams for three months.

(A/N at first I thought that blue eyes will look good but then I thought that my MC will look cool with green eyes)