Hello Darling

A smell. A smell hits Klaus as he hears the door open to Rousseau's. When he looks to the door he sees her. A woman he hasn't seen in a hundred years. Still as beautiful as the last time he saw her, watching her quietly ignoring Marcel. Marcel looks in the direction of the older vampire his eyes widening slightly in shock. The woman looked around and once her eyes landed on the hybrid she smirked and walked his way. For once he was stunned not knowing what to do. Pulling himself together he smirked back. "After running away I see you came back. Finally realizing you need me?" He smirked watching as she got closer then took his drink out of his hand.

"Oh darling," She purred "I came for your brother, not you. No shocker there. Though now that I think about it I do believe it was because you're tormenting the townsfolk or something." She gave a small dismissive wave. He growled lowly at the mention of her coming for his brother. "Yes, well Elijah isn't here. So why don't you just admit you missed me after a hundred years." She chuckled patted his cheek and walked away from him swaying her hips. She did miss him but he broke her heart so there was no way she would say she did. Though he knew that, typically he didn't chase women but she got away once and he didn't plan for it to ever happen again especially after searching for her for a hundred years. Getting up from his seat and quickly following her out of the bar. He looks around then growled when he couldn't find her.

_______________________________________________________________

Storming into the plantation house he slammed the door open "Elijah!" "Yes, Niklaus?" The older Mikealson says calmly reading a book. "Guess who I saw today? Oh, wait! I'm sure you know as she was looking for you!" He snarled. Elijah looked up then went back to his book "I'm sure I have no idea what you're talking about Niklaus." Klaus slammed the door closed vamp speeding over to his brother and throwing him out the chair. "Oh, so you don't know my wife is in town, Elijah? Or did you know and you're having a little affair with her because do remember brother she is mine and I will put you back in your box!"

Klaus yelled waking the young brunette upstairs. Coming down the stairs she snapped at the two "Keep it down would you!" Klaus snapped his head in Haley's direction about to give a snappy reply only for a knock to be heard. They all got quiet. Elijah went and opened the door then smiled widely "Hello, Aurora." "Hello, Elijah." She hugged the older original. Klaus just stared. "Hello again, my darling Niklaus." She walked into the house paying no mind to Haley taking a seat on the couch making herself comfortable. Elijah chuckled "I'm surprised you came out of hiding." "Yes well, I'm having a little problem you see. My husband has gotten a werewolf pregnant and made a hybrid who has decided it is his goal to kill me to get to my husband." Aurora looked up at Klaus and smiled "Solve it will you? I'll be off now. I have important business to attend to."

"What business could that be love?" Klaus asked staring his wife down. She chuckled "Well you certainly won't be able to get the witches to help you get your city back. Did you forget what I am?" She chuckled got up hugged Elijah, kissed his cheek, then looked to her husband, smirked, and walked out. Haley glared at Aurora as she walked out, not liking that Both Mikealsons seemed as if they have some type of affection for the woman. "Who the hell is she?" Klaus smirked "My wife." Haley rolled her eyes "Of course you have a wife." Klaus and Elijah both looked at her curiously. "Is there a problem?" Klaus asked the young wolf. "No, everything is just fine."

The door of the plantation house slammed open. "Niklaus Mikealson!" Aurora yelled at the top of her lungs storming in. "What is it darling?" He said coming out of the kitchen. "Why didn't you tell me Marcellous was here?" He rolled his eyes "Marcel as he goes by now doesn't care for me so much." "What did you do?" "Me, what did he do, you mean?" Aurora sighed and sat down on the couch. "Klaus..." Haleys moaned out whining. Aurora snorted "Go and give your little plaything attention." She smirked "Jealous are we darling?" She snorted "No because we both already know you want me. I have no reason to be jealous."