Little Witch

Aurora P.O.V.-

"Idiot is the word of the day, Davina." She looked up at me confused. "I'll tell you why idiot is the word of the day. Men in our lives are idiots. Such as my husband's brother for example. I know Elijah has given you spells and such so when something goes wrong with the baby you are to help. In return, I will help you to improve your power far more than Elijah ever could darling." Davina gave me a look that just screamed how do I know about Elijah giving her advice on how to control her powers. I rolled my eyes "He is giving you something and gaining something in return. It's not hard to process." She huffed at me and all I could do was smile. "You really just confirmed it too." She rolled her eyes. "What are these supposed spells you are going to show me?" "Who said anything about spells? You don't need spells to improve your power." She went to say something else and then we both heard footsteps coming to the door.

I stayed quiet as I watched Elijah walk in after Davinia muttered a cloaking spell to hide my coffin. Smart girl, a very smart girl. "Davina I would like you to do a locating spell for me, please. As well things seem to have gone south for the woman carrying my brother's child." Davina sat, "Do you have the blood of this person?" "Yes." I furrowed my brows "Who is he looking for..." I mumbled. Elijah pulled out a vile of blood, and Davina got to work. I stood next to the map and my eyes widened and Davina made the blood bubble and disappear. "Um. It disappeared so maybe your person doesn't want to be found." "No, no matter what would happen, she would not hide from me." He said sternly. "Who is it?" Davina asked. 

Elijah furrowed his brows, "Someone who is of great importance to me." "Well, the blood disappeared so she doesn't want to be found obviously," Elijah growled slamming his hands on the table in front of her. "Her?" He stated his tone lowering. "I know you know something that has to do with her. You're Marcellus' precious daughter so if anyone would know it would be you. So I will ask you to do the spell one more time and tell me everything you know, otherwise, Niklaus will be the least of your problems." This made me smile. "Hm, Niklaus didn't tell him. Not that it's surprising. Lead him off the trail make it take him back to the manor or something." Davina glanced my way quickly, "I understand, I'll do the spell again. I really don't know anything though Elijah." "Clearly you do otherwise you wouldn't know the person I was talking about was female." "Tell him you heard Marcellus speaking of me." "I hear Marcel talking about her a lot. A mother figure."

Elijah raised a brow watching her intently. Davina stopped looking at him and started the spell again doing as I told her. "Very good little witch, now slowly make it move." She once again followed orders, she seems good at that. Once Davina was finished she looked up at Elijah, "Can you leave now." She sassed him. Elijah huffed, "I shall bring you a page from my mother's grimoire then." He stated then left quickly. Once he was gone I took a seat across from Davina at the table. "Why don't you want him to find you?" she asked me softly but the curiosity was full-blown in her eyes. "Because Niklaus will start to feel guilty and will so blab to Elijah, about how sorry he is and that he didn't mean for it to go this far. But, as Niklaus always says 'You have an army so big no one dare picks a fight.' Smart." Davina tilted her head "What do you mean?" "I am his greatest pawn darling, I'm his strength and his weakness, his lover yet his worst enemy. By putting me down he has helped aid himself in securing the french quarter because one thing Marcellus will never do is wake me. Elijah will search and search and once Niklaus blabs on himself then will all truths come out."

"Truths?" She asked, "Yes, I'm sure you know that the baby the wolf carries is not Niklaus' but another's. I have no doubt he is fertile but it seems too easy. Him coming home, a wolf conveniently pregnant with his baby, mind you it's been months since he slept with her and she's barely showing. Elijah may not say it whilst he is advancing on me but, he cares for the girl as well. How? I do not know but he does." I stated whilst Davina started to smirk at me. "What?" "You sound jealous. You speak of Klaus sleeping with her, your tone makes it as if you despise him. You speak of Elijah liking her in the slightest and you sound jealous. Tell me are you jealous of a girl Elijah isn't even trying to win over. He clearly cares for you." She said whilst I sighed. "I know, he cares too much. Niklaus and I do not work. We used to but the spark has died. Something as always felt off about the two of us, I always knew it wasn't meant to be. But, I refuse to be like other women who will leave one to go the other. Niklaus no matter how wicked does not deserve that."

"You do though. You deserve to be happy, screw him. He can shove it for a few millennia." I laughed "If only things were so easy little witch. As well I don't wish for Elijah to think he is second best. I admit I know for a fact I love him. But, I refuse to do this to their family." "Your family, you mean?" I sighed "No, I mean theirs." "You are literally married to one of them and you just said you are in love with Elijah clearly that tells you your choice." I laugh then smile at her softly. "How about we change the topic, Hmm? Let's go with something happier a love story." Davina huffed at me but let it go reluctantly "Fine. But, I want it to be your's and Elijahs so far." Smiling I agreed, "Once upon a time..." 

________________________________________________________________________________

I have finally updated babes.

-Lex