Chapter 3

Sorry for the long delay peeps, i kinda lost interest in writing... I felt like there was no need to make an effort when there is no reward(I had no fame). I guess everyone thinks so... or not. Whatever. So today(at the time I wrote this), I opened my Gmail to see a notification(I was like OHMAHGAWD) and it was something on Wattpad like "Hey plez write Lava mage cuz its awesome" ...

So I don't know what you like about this story but hey, Ima not complain, it's nice to have a slight minimum of fame. Aaaand I was bored so, why not write a chapter instead of playing Roblox for once?

Okay. I could rant about my life for ages, but i've got a rant book for that. Aaaand it would be waaaay too long.

So whatever, here i go!!!

Prestons P.O.V. :

As I saw an ice sword materialise in the hand of my randomly appeared opponent, my first thought was to fight back.

What's with this guy? He just pops out of nowhere and wants to kill me!...Oh wait. I did drop a tree on him.

I watched as the guy who I now somehow recognised as a lava mob hunter charged foolishly towards me, as I got ready to make an easy dodge.

Better have some fun once in a while, after all. I thought.

As he made his move, I tensed my muscles and somersaulted behind myself, only to bump in a wall the hunter summoned to try to stop me from dodging. But I totally wasn't caught off guard... Oookay maybe I was, but not by  much. I quickly regained my bearings and twisted my neck at an awkward angle to avoid the blade charging towards my neck. The blade struck the wall behind me, and its wielder slide across the wall to try to cut my head off.

I quickly ducked and reared my fist back to back a punch on the hunters stomach, but he dodged by letting go of his sword and twisting his body.

I smirked as I realised he was disarmed as he frowned... only for him to smirk and to frown as a new sword appeared in his hand.

The sword, still made of ice was slightly thicker and longer than the previous one, slower but able to store more kinetic energy in the hit.

As I expected, his swing was slow, so I watched as he swung his sword towards me, and as his arm got jerked away by the weight of the sword, I grabbed it and twisted it as I heard a sharp snap and a wail of agony.

I quickly let go  of his arm, or else he would have burnt to death.

He hissed in pain as he used that same arm to shakily hold the sword, and used his other arm to reach out for something in his bag.

I decided to quickly make a move, and I dove towards him only for an ice wall to burst out of the ground, me hitting it face first.

I yelped as the ice melted and dropped on my skin, and hissed in pain and disgust as I reached out at my face to feel it being half coated by obsidian.

By that time, the wall finished melting and the hunter somehow healed his arm, and was drinking an orange potion.

"Oh no. Potion of fire resistance." I grimly thought. I ran towards him to try preventing him from drinking the brew, but then, another ice walloped out of the ground.

"Oh crap... Not again..." I thought as my body neared the ice in slow motion.

I quickly drifted my gaze towards a lump of molten iron lying not too far away, and felt my body melting away...

And teleported into the mound of iron, safe from the ice and gulped as I watched my old vessel collide violently with the ice wall, resulting in a mound of obsidian.

I realised as of now that my face somehow healed, but quickly drifted the thought aside as i watched the hunter quickly charge towards me.

"This one is no small fry."

Edit: I wrote this like an year ago and for some reason I forgot to upload so here ya go fellas :)