~3~

One Year Later.

One year, three-hundred-and-sixty-something days have passed since the groundbreaking day for the two of them. For her because she finally managed to break the wall between herself and her emotions and for him because he brought back his link with her.

Every day from then he has been getting visions of her either smiling or being angry, calm, any possible emotion really. It has been one of his best years and he couldn't be happier. He's watched her pull away from her void and each time it looked like she was struggling to continue he made sure to post something she would see and would motivate her to continue and he succeeded in that, sooner or later. 

She herself without knowing had helped him overcome the loneliness he sometimes felt, she gave him strength when he felt too weak to continue, she motivated him to get up earlier some mornings and practice that one verse longer so as to nail it. She became the one who turned on the light in his dark times and she showed that it can get better.

She has been such an important person in his life yet she is completely clueless about it. All these coincidences, him sharing with the world exactly what she needed the specific moment she needed it. It had happened one too many times to be considered a coincidence.  The thought of them being soulmates has crossed her mind countless times, even more intensely after her best friend, Mathew, started catching up on the phenomena and insisted that they indeed have a special connection. 

She always considered it-and still does- absolute nonsense, there is no possible way that she could be soulmates with him

It's absurd. And besides, how could it work? She is a hardcore fan of him and his group, in her mind she has an idea, like a fictional character, of him that could be completely different from reality. The realization and acception of that could cause problems into a relationship and more importantly her. She has leaned onto the idea of him so much that figuring out he's not how she knows him to be could be devastating.

I'll meet him once, for a few minutes, thank him and then it's over. She thinks while she plops down on the airplane seat of economy class, by the window.

"I can't believe we're actually doing it," Mathew's voice sounds from next to her as he sits down and claps his hands excitedly.

The pair are finally doing it. After nearly seven years, they finally saved up enough money and kept a clear schedule so that they could fly to Japan, Osaka, to see their favorite group, BTS perform live in the biggest arena the city has to offer. The best thing, they're going to be down at the pit and make sure they are at the very front to get the best- and worst in terms of comfort- experience ever.

And while she is smiling like a fool out of joy, Jeon Jungkook is fighting to hold on to himself and keep his anxiety under control with teeth and claws. The poor man is stressed beyond limit. He plays it cool in front of the cameras and anyone else that don't include the other members and his trusted people, but once away from that, he turns into a helpless fidgeting machine that can't rest for a single moment.

The reason behind his uneasiness the past month-and especially now- is that his beautiful soulmate seems to have lost connection with him again. Last time he got a flash of her was about thirty days ago;

"We're going to a BTS concert!!" she cheered while clapping her hands happily and looking from her laptop screen up to her male friend.

And that is all Jungkook has been left with to think of for the past month. 

She's coming to a concert of ours. I can finally meet her! Hope and happiness had filled up the boy after his eyes snapped open from the flash but then he realized, Wait- which concert is she coming to? Which city? Where is she going to be in the venue? There's gonna be thousands of fans how will I see her? Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahh,