Him

Lance P.O.V

As I turn the corner I bump into someone making me stumble back a little. " Ow omg I'm so sorry I wasn't looking" i hear the boy say I look to see the one and only keith kogane on the floor. 'God damnit lance you bumped into your crush do something' I scream to myself in my head as I held my had out infront of him" don't worry it's my fault too"I say to him. Keith looks at me. I can feel my cheeks burn up a little. "I'm so so so sorry lance" he says as he takes my hand and I help him up to his feet. "It's all good now we should  get to our classes, later!" I call out to him and walk away to my class.

~time skip to lunch cuz I'm lazy~

~Keith's P.O.V~

I take my tray and sit at the cheerleaders table. We all talk until a certain topic can up.... me and lance....
"So keith you and lance are a thing now, right?" Shay's sister Jenny asks.
"N-no not yet" I answer blushing a deep scarlet red "come on! You've had a crush on him since like 3rd grade just tell him you like him!!!" Allura says "I can't what if he didn't like me back and besides I'm practically invisible to him...." I say sighing a bit. "Whatever, practise starts tomorrow, Cya guys later" allura says walking away shay and Jenny not for behind.

~end of the day~ 

I put in my earbuds and hop on my motorcycle and head home. I park my bike in the garage and head inside. As I walk into the house I'm greeted by Adam and shiro. I say hi and go to my room shutting the door behind me. I take out my earbuds and plug in my phone and turn on the radio to my luck invisible by Anna Clendening starts playing. Knowing it's one of my favorite songs I start singing along. (Play the song)

"Avoiding this disaster seems impossible  my heart is beating faster, fast as it can go. 'Cause I'm overthinking every word, that was never said or heard. Happy ever after I don't think so. Im inlove someone who doesn't know I stare from afar in my hand-broken heart while i play pretend. I'm in love with someone who doesn't know I exist and its you yes is true. You don't even know it I can't ever win. Am I invisible? Should I let it go? Would you ever know? Am I just another crazy  laying on the low? Am I invisible? Will you ever see what you do to me breaking hearts in the dark so easily am I invisible? Tangled Up In tongue-tied what have I become? Always got you on my mind got me feeling dumb. And I'm tripping over my own feet and I'm mad that you got the best of me. Falling for you slowly from a distance. I'm in love with someone who doesn't know I exist  I stare from afar in my hand broken heart why play pretend. I'm in love with someone who doesn't know I exist, and it's you, yes it's true, you don't even know it I cant ever win. Am I invisible? Should I let it go would you ever know Am I just another crazy laying on the low am i invisible? Will you ever see what do to me breaking hearts in the dark so easily am I invisible? I'm in love with someone who doesn't know I exist and its you yes its true you don't even know it I can't ever win am i invisible? Should I let it go would you ever know am I just another crazy laying on the low? Am I Invisible? Will you ever see what you do to me breaking hearts in the dark so easily. am I Invisible?"  After the song ends I head downstairs for dinner then head to bed, knowing tomorrow I get my knife back...

~the end! I hope you like it sorry for not updating in a while i got really hurt and didn't have time to write with school. Anyways hope you enjoyed it bye~