Chapter Three

Jesus' s P.O.V

I blare Green Day through my speakers whilst I finish my homework. I start to sing along to Boulevard Of Broken Dreams. Once the songs ended I get a text;

From Unknown

Open the door babe x

I just ignore it, probably some kid trying to wind me up. I carry on. I hear shuffling below my window. I walk over and look down and see a hooded figure climbing up. I quickly lock my window, grab my phone and run downstairs.

I open Netflix and decide to watch one of the Adam Sandler films. I head to the Kitchen to grab a drink. Where I see a Tall, Hooded figure. "WHAT THE FUCK?" I yell and run try to run but his large hands grab my waist. I scream as my back is pushed against his front. "Don't make a fuss babe" a strong accent, aussie I think says. "How the fuck did you get in?" I ask more to myself then him. I feel him chuckle,"Well babe, I did ask but you never listened" He says, twirling me round so I can see his face, I can see his bright blue eyes, a dirty blonde quiff and a lip piercing. I bite my lip. I hear him groan. I look up to him, he smirks and walks over to the couch.

I stand there dumbfounded, "Are you just going to stand there Jase?" He asks. I raise an eyebrow and run upstairs.

I know it's short but bare with me

Peace Love Rubber Gloves x