Chapter Four

Jasey' s P.O.V

I grab my phone and text Michael ,wait he's with his aunt. Shit. I hear the door open to see the boy who still has no name. I ignore him, hopefully he got the message....but no.

After 30 minutes or so, I look over at him, his Bright blue eyes focused on me, his lips turn into a smile when he sees me looking. I blush and look down. "You know Jasey, It's rude to ignore your guest" He says. I scoff, "It's also rude Stalking people" I sass. He laughs, "Babe it's not stalking its observing from a far distance". "That's the same thing" I say and put my head phones in, listening to ATL.

In the middle of That Girl, my phone dies, I sigh and look over at stalker.

"So Dude with the lip piercing what's your name?" I ask. He smirks "I'm not telling you babe". "I'm sure the cops would help me if I give in a description-" I was cut off by his huge hand over my mouth. His features become hard. "You won't tell anyone about me, understood?" He says slowly, and it scares the shit out of me. I just lick his hand, he doesn't budge, "Do you understand Jasey" he repeats again, I nod. He lets me go and walks out of my room.

By the time I realised what happened the door slams shut. I sigh and go have a shower.

--- After shower (A/N You all know what you do in a shower people)---

I grab my phone and put it on charge, 3 messages:

From: Mummy:*

Hope your alright hunnyxx

From: Mikey

You alright babe?

From:Unknown

Nice seeing you today, we'll have to do it again some time x

I sigh and fall into a dreamless sleep.