Chapter Seven

Luke's P.O.V

I walk out and wait for Jasey to get dressed but I prefer her without the clothes really. I look up, she's wearing a Black Paramore Top, skinnys and vans. I smile, "What do you want Luke?" She hisses. I shake my head. "I want you" I state. She walks to her bed, "To bad you can't have me" she says, picking at her nails.

I walk over to her and pin her against the wall. She gasps at my actions, I pin her arms above her head. She looks up to me, her eyes filled with fear. I dip my head into her neck, kissing and nipping her skin, she lets out a moan at the base of her neck. I start to bite down, once I'm finished I blow air into the lovebite, causing Jasey to shiver. I whisper in her ear; "Your Mine".

Jasey's P.O.V

"Your Mine" he whispers in my ear, his breath fanning over my neck. I shake my head, "No I'm with Michael not you" I say,attempting to  move out of his way, failing however. "That's why you let me do that to you then?" He says, his blue eyes looking into my eyes. "That's why you miss the feel of my lips against your neck or how close I was to you" Luke says moving closer to me. I shake my head. "But You will Jasey Williams, you will miss everything about me. Your boyfriend won't be able to replace me. You know it, stop denying it" he says, he's blue eyes cold and full of desire and anger.

"No I don't need you Luke Hemmings. I'm not yours. I do not miss you and Michael is better then you as he is not a creepy ass stalker" I yell. Regretting it afterwards, Luke leans over me, "Jasey, you shouldn't be with Michael! You are Mine! No one elses!" He screams. "No I'm not Luke" I yell. "Your Mine Jasey, get used to it" he says, kissing my cheek then walks out of my room, a few minutes after I hear his car speed off.

What the fuck just happened?