Chapter One

It was a bright sunny day. A young adult with spiky, fiery red hair was walking through a forested path. He saw a small village and smiled "finally," he said to himself. He carefully made his way down to the village and was almost there when he heard yelling.
He turned around and widened his golden eyes, he had no time to move out of the way and was crashed to the ground.

He groaned in pain and sat up, holding his head with his eyes screwed shut "ow....," a voice spoke and he opened his eyes. His sight was met with a girl about the same age as him. She had red hair and green eyes. She was rubbing the back of her head "sorry about that mister." The boy smiled and stood up, offering his hand to the girl "it's alright. It was an accident." The female smiled as she grasped his hand and was pulled up. Another boy came up to them, he was out of breath and panting "Constel.....," he breathed out "was that necessary?" He asked, slightly annoyed. The girl addressed as Constel laughed "sorry Doji. I'm just excited to be home. It's been months since I've had my bed." She exclaimed happily. The red haired male smiled "you live in this village?" Constel nodded "yup! Both of us do! Are you a traveler?" She asked. The traveler nodded "yes. My name is Ryo Hagane." He smiled. Constel grinned "I'm Constel! And that over there is Doji." She introduced herself and the boy behind her. He had black hair and glasses. Ryo smiled "its great to meet you both." Constel grinned and tucked her red hair behind her ear "well, if you're stopping by come on!" She exclaimed as she ran towards the entrance of the village. Doji sighed "come on, once she makes up her mind she won't change it." Ryo nodded and followed.

Eventually the reached the middle of the village. Ryo looked around with a small smile "This is a calming village." Constel turned around and smiled "thanks Ryo! This is Koma village. Otherwise known as the village of beyblade." She explained. Doji frowned and elbowed her in the side "don't go spilling the secrets of our village to a stranger." He scolded. Constel rolled her green eyes at him "oh relax you big worry wart. It's not like Ryo is going to do anything. Right Ryo?" She said with a smile towards to adventuring male. Ryo felt a small blush rise to his face "yeah, of course!" He said sheepishly. Constel threw Doji a look and crossed her arms "see, nothing to worry about D." The black haired male sighed and shook his head "alright, alright." Constel giggled and grabbed Ryo's arm "come on. I want to introduce you to everyone." Ryo laughed as he was pulled along by the red headed girl. She eventually reached a cozy little home and burst inside "Astara! I'm back!" She called out.

A girl then appeared in front of them, she looked to about nineteen. She had blonde hair and icy blue eyes. "Constel, who on earth did you drag here? You know we don't like outsiders here." She said in a cold tone. Ryo guessed that this was the 'Astara' that Constel had called out to. The red head rolled her eyes "You are so uptight Astara. This is Ryo. He's harmless." She said with a laugh.

After being dragged around the village and being introduced to everyone, Ryo eventually was able to sit down and relax. Constel was chatting with Astara, who Ryo had learned was the talkative girl's older sister. Doji sighed and shook his head once more "I'm sorry about her. She's normally this crazy." He told the red head as he pushed his glasses up on his nose. Ryo laughed "don't worry about it Doji, I don't mind. It's been a while since I've come across people this friendly." He told the other boy. Doji gave the red head sitting next to him a soft smile "you're far from home aren't you?" He asked. Ryo nodded "yeah. I have been for a while. A couple years ago I set off on my own. It's been a while since I've seen anyone from my family." He explained. Constel had chimed in on that part of the conversation "really? And you haven't heard from any of them?" She asked, concern showing in her green eyes. Ryo shrugged "pretty much. They weren't all that supportive when I told them I wanted to travel the world." Doji and Constel looked at each other, frowning. Constel set a hand on Ryo's shoulder "you're more than welcome to stay here Ryo. Doji has a spare room at his place." She said with a cheeky grin. Doji aprubtly stood up "hold on I don't remember to agreeing to that Constel!" He argued. The female only laughed "but you haven't denied it either!". Ryo chuckled "I appreciate your offer but," he stood up "I'm going to have to politely decline. There's the rest of the world out there waiting to see me." He told them. Constel frowned slightly "so, you don't plan on staying?" She asked him. Ryo only smiled softly "I'm sorry Constel but I can't stay for long." He told her. Doji even frowned at his words. Constel sighed "you'll visit right?". Ryo set a gentle hand on her shoulder "of course." This made the spark in Constel's eyes return.

"Constel!" Astara's voice rang out behind them "can you come help me out with something really quick?" Constel chuckled and gave Ryo a smile before running off to help her sister in need.

Doji chuckled at the female read head "she's always been like that." He said. Ryo chuckled "it's nice to run into someone who has a friendly personality like her." Doji nodded and looked at him, pushing his glasses up "how long do plan to stay?" He asked. Ryo shrugged "probably only a couple of days." He said.

It was silent between the two males for a couple moments before Doji spoke again "Ryo, would you want company while you travel?" He asked out of nowhere. Ryo widened his golden eyes for a split second before smiling "it would be nice. Gets a little lonely out there sometimes." He told his newfound friend. "Well," Doji continued "what if Constel and I came with you?" The question made Ryo gain a surprised expression and went to speak but was quickly cut off "Doji, did I hear you correctly? You just asked if we could travel with someone we just met today?" Constel had returned. Doji simply shrugged "we had the same point of view as him at one point. We could spark that dream up again." Constel walked up to him and poked his forehead with a smirk "okay, who are you and what have you done with my best friend Doji?" She asked playfully while taking his glasses off of his face. This made the black haired boy jump up "Constel come on! You know I can't see two feet in front of me without those!" Constel laughed "I know. It's just funny to see you flailing around."

Ryo chuckled "yes." This one word made the duo stop and look at him with confusion. Doji taking the moment to take his glasses back and placed them back on his nose. Ryo smiled "you guys can come along with me." He told them.

Constel had an ear to ear grin and she hugged the taller man "Ryo, you're amazing!" She exclaimed. Ryo blushed lightly "ah well, Doji offered and it gets lonely out there so..company would be nice." He explained sheepishly.

Doji chuckled "that settles it. When do we leave?" He asked. Constel looked up at Ryo, excitement shining in her eyes, Ryo smiled and looked up at the sky "we leave in two days."