Chapter Two

Astara frowned as she stood at the entrance of Koma village with her sister, along with Doji and Ryo. The blonde crossed her arms "I don't get why I can't come with you." Constel grabbed her sister's arm and dragged her off a little ways from the boys so Ryo, not being apart of Koma village, wouldn't hear her. "As much as I want you to come along Astara, someone has to stay here and keep an eye on you know what." She told her. Astara looked into her sisters eyes. Blue boring into green. She then sighed "alright, I guess that is a fair point." Constel smiled softly "I'm sorry you can't come with sis." She said. Astara shrugged and a small smile appeared on her lips "don't worry about it. Go have fun." Constel grinned at her older sister's words and hugged her tightly. The blonde only returned the hug and sent a small glare towards the two boys, mostly the one who was still a stranger to her, as if to say 'if anything happens to her, it's on the both of you.'

Doji sighed and Ryo laughed nervously at this. Constel walked up to the both of them and gave her sister a wave before walking away from the entrance of the village, Doji and Ryo following. "So Ryo, where to first?" Doji asked the redhead. Ryo simply shrugged "wherever the wind takes us." He said casually. Doji widened his eyes at the response "you mean to tell us, you have no idea where we're going!" He yelled. Constel laughed "oh calm down Doji, it'll be fun.". Doji shook his head at the both of them "what if we get lost!" Ryo shrugged at the question "all part of the adventure." Doji stopped walking, if his jaw was long enough to hit the ground, it would. "Constel! How are you okay with this?" He asked, demanding for an answer. Constel looked at him and shrugged, her hands behind her head "it's nice to not have a map and not know where we're going for once Doji." The red headed female stated. Doji sighed and shook his head "whatever. Ryo, lead the way." He said in a defeated tone. Ryo smiled and patted the shorter boy's shoulder "don't worry Doji. We may get lost but, we won't die." He said in a reassuring way.

The crew continued to walk through a forest, Doji occasionally would give a complaint about not knowing their destination. Constel would always laugh at that. Eventually the sky had grown dark, the sun sinking beneath the trees and sparkling stars twinkling into existence over a partially pink, orange and gold painted sky. Ryo stopped and looked at the two others behind him "we camp here tonight." He told them. Doji glanced around "in the woods?" He asked nervously. When he and Constel travelled, it was never too far from Koma Village and they always stayed at an inn. This time, they were sleeping on the ground, in the open. Surrounded by wildlife. Doji was not excited about this. Constel, on the other hand, was ready to jump out of her skin at how happy she was. Ryo chuckled at her enthusiasm and looked at Doji "you two go get some fire wood. I'll set up camp." He said holding his arms out for the two to give him their bags. Constel did so almost automatically. Doji meanwhile, was very hesitant but, gave in to Ryo's warm smile and eyes.

After gathering firewood the two returned where they had left Ryo, who had layed out their sleeping bags accordingly and gathered things from his bag to make food. He looked up at hearing their footsteps and smiled "ah, that should be a good amount." He said while standing. Walking over to them, he again held out his arms. It was obvious that could carry a lot of things easily and that he had been travelling for a while, possibly a couple years. Constel smiled as they all sat down. She watched him, her bright green eyes wide with excitement and enthusiasm. Ryo chuckled and began to build the fire "have you guys never camped out before?" He asked. Doji shook his head "no. We've never travelled far from the village." He explained. Ryo laughed "no wonder you're so closed off. If you're staying in the same bubble, you're never going to experience life at its fullest." He said, pointing a stick at the glasses wearing boy. Doji huffed and crossed his arms. Ryo chuckled and looked up "hey guys, follow me real quick." He said, standing. Constel stood and waved her hand for Doji to follow suite. He did. The two followed Ryo to a clearing and he smiled "now look up." He told them.

They did and their jaws dropped. Above them was a blanket if darkness covered in sparkling white dots scattered across it. Ryo smiled at them and set a hand on Doji's shoulder, pointing to a cluster of stars "that's Lupus. The wolf constellation." He said. A wide smile was on Doji's face, his eyes lit up with enthusiasm. Constel took a spot next to her friend "this is beautiful." She said in a hushed voice.

Ryo chuckled softly "this is another thing you miss when you're closed off in one area." He told them. "You miss out on the beauty that this world has to offer. And you never know what it holds until you decide to take that leap of fate." He said, his gaze caught on the shimmering stars above them.

Constel looked at him "Ryo, I want to see more! I want to see the world!" She said, determined. Doji tore his eyes from the sky above "I do too! I was too scared to leave Koma village and it's safety but after this...I want to know more!"

Ryo smiled at the two and placed his hands on their shoulders, giving them a light squeeze "Constel, Doji. I think this is the start of a wonderful adventure."