15

Jaxon's POV

I woke up with a pounding headache in the guest bedroom of the house. I looked around in confusion before deciding to get up and get some medicine.

As I walk out of the room everyone stands up and looks at me, I give them a questioning glance before Harry bursts out laughing.

"You were knocked out by a girl man"

I couldn't remember anything after breakfast. All I can remember is walking in and arguing with Emily, and then Emily...

My eyes widened as my memory came flooding back to me. Rage filled my body as I rushed down the stairs thinking she was still outside. I mean I couldn't have been out that long it was just Emily who hit me. She had the advantage point anyway... she had a bat.

Harry and Jacob ran and grabbed my shoulder "She's not out there"

"You guys let her get away?!" I bellowed.

"Of course not you idiot" Harry said in a bored tone.

I give them a questioning glare.

"She's in Emilio's room." Samuel said from the large square opening in the wall. All of the guys hit and slap him as he tries to protect himself.

"What?!" He said. "It's not like Emilio will let her get hurt while she's asleep. Samuel rolled his eyes before sitting back down.

I looked at the digital clock to see how long I was out "WHAT THE FUCK?!"

Emily's POV

I'm walking down a dark hall, all of the doors read something different. All I recognized as my memories.

The hall was creepy and gave off an eerie vibe that I didn't like. I looked to my right to see a door that read "MASON" in big bold letters.

I didn't waste anytime opening the door. A white light surrounded me before I was transported into a memory.

I was at a boxing match. Miguel didn't go because when I tried to invite him he was "tOo bUsY".

Everything suddenly came to a stop. I glanced over at Mason. His face was lit up with excitement as I was giving the girl a right hook to the nose. I moved from my spot but as I was about to touch his face I was surrounded by white again.

It was a year later at the skate park when Mason decided he was gonna teach me to skateboard even if it killed him.

"Go on. Just act like your walking and when you get on the board just move your left foot" he informed. I nodded my head and did as he said but somehow I ended up leaning forward in the process.

"Woah!" I yelled but before I could hit the ground I was caught. Mason quickly turned us over so we would fall on his back instead of mine.

That's when everything froze again. I saw his smile, the sparkle in his eyes along with the "oh gOd I'm falling" look in his eyes.

I went to touch his hair but again, everything went white.

It was a few months later. Miguel and I were sitting on the couch when there was a knock on the door.

Miguel got up and opened it. "Hey Mason!" He greeted.

"Hey Miguel!" Mason smiles with his bright toothy smile.

He was wearing a flannel that was rolled up to his elbow, jeans, converse and he had roses in his hand.

This was when he took me on a surprise date to the park. It was dark out so we could watch the stars. It was incredibly cheesy and romantic until he started replying to me with only vines.