author's note!

Hey guys!

J. Nicole here.

So, that's a wrap. Like, a wrap-wrap; I can pretty much guarantee that Grey and friends will not be getting another book :( But nevertheless, I really hope you guys enjoyed the story, because I certainly enjoyed writing it. It was always like a breath of fresh air to come home from a busy day at school and work on these books, because let's face it, Grey Meesang's Atlanta is so much more whimsical than my Atlanta.

Anyway, thank you guys so much for taking the time to read and support this novel, and I hope you continue to read and support my other ones, as well. You guys are the absolute best! I could never have done this without you!

Coming Up...

As much as I may set a rigid writing schedule for myself, I have to admit that it's not...so rigid. I'm constantly hopping around and deciding what to work on, but for now, you can certainly expect to see a continuation of my Shift Series rewrite. The first book is The Shift, which has been up for a while if you want to check that one out, and I have already finished the planning for the second book, The Follow, so look out for that, as well. After that, who knows. I have a few realistic fiction ideas I'd like to chase, and maybe I'll even take a crack at some high fantasy...

All this goes to say--stay tuned!

I hope to see you in another one of my author's notes soon. Until then, see ya!

Goodbye! <3 

edit 6/18/2019: LMAO I LIED

BASICALLY i don't know when to quit it so I wrote a spinoff. If you want to know what Jamie and Violet are doing overseas, tune in to the newest installment, Things We Can't Say.

See you later!