The CEO and his "Angelic" Secretary (1.2)

'I look a lot like my original self' I thought to myself as I looked at my reflection.

[The original Ray's looks and personality are similar to Host's to make the world easier. Usually, host cannot OOC since it would damage the plot. However, this rule does not apply here. This is one of the advantages of being in a tutorial world.]

'How convenient'

I thought about how similar the original Ray and I were. We both weren't afraid to speak out our minds, we both got fired, and then died in a tragic way. Even our names were homophonic to each other.

I combed my hair and got dressed while thinking of ways to expose the FL. According to the plot, the FL slept with other men while dating the ML. If I only had a way to expose that . . . Impossible. I sure the hell couldn't record the scene. I didn't know code or anything useful like that, so I couldn't hack her account to reach the evidence of her cheating on the ML. This was so frustrating. Why couldn't my high school have taught useful things? The subjects I learned proved to be useless.

Especially math. I recalled the times I suffered through that class and now I regretted ever attending it. What will math help me with? Calculating the cosine of an angle? Well, that's not going to get rid of the FL! Take that Mr. Browns! I knew that it was a pointless class. It should have gone to computer class instead. That would have be more useful.

[I can help you that.]

'Wow, host seems pretty useless. I feel bad for him. Guess I'll have to help him.'

' With what?! I can very much do my own math. I didn't suffer for nothing you know!'

[I meant with the hacking.]

'Geez, host I'm just trying to help you. Don't yell at me like that.'

'Amour . . . You can hack?'

[Yep. I can also impersonate a human voice, record videos without anyone ever seeing me, and even track people.]

'Awesome! Amour, I just thought you were a useless parasite who would only nag me to complete my missions. It's great to know that you're actually my biggest cheat!'

[ . . . ]

'I don't know if I should be honored or offended'

'Well it looks like I won't have to worry about that any longer. I should just complete the missions and go to the next world. Time to get the show on the road. FL, just you wait! As soon as I come into your life, I will make it hell! Feel the wrath of the . . . C - Can Foddies'

[Host, it's cannon fodders.]

'Same difference. Well time to get to work.' I was embarrassed at my mistake, so I quickly changed the subject.

[Alright.]

'Host is indeed right . . . It is time to get to work. The"Make Host Fall in Love" Plan officially begins now.'

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The MS company didn't stand to disappoint. The luxurious, modern building stood proudly, surrounded by well-paved pathways and perfectly trimmed gardens. According to the original's memories, he worked here for only 6 months. He was a graduate from a well-known university. When one would have expected him to succeed in his life, it crumbled as soon as the FL stumbled into his life. He only worked hard to become a stepping stone instead . . .

I couldn't help but feel pangs of sadness in my heart for the original Ray. I vowed I would make the FL suffer before entering the building. The interior was even more extravagant than the outside. The mahogany floors and quartz walls made me feel as if I were in a mansion, instead of a workplace. I wanted to stay at the entrance longer to take in the beautiful design but I knew it would seem weird if I just stood at the entrance gaping at every little detail.