Valentines Day Special

A/N: Sorry for the lack of updates these past few weeks. I was very busy with schoolwork and to make up for it, I decided to make a V-day special. Please note that this special and it is unrelated to the main plot of the story. In this special Rei and Louis are already a couple. 

 Enjoy reading! Happy Valentines Day!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Light poured in through the windows, brightening the once darkened room. I shifted in the bed before finding a comfortable position to sleep in while blocking the light from entering my eyes. Unfortunately, SOMEBODY decided to open up the curtains. Knowing who it was, I didn't bother to open my eyes, but grumbled and turned in the bed to express my dissatisfaction. That certain somebody  just chuckled before gently tugging my sheets. I pressed the sheets down hard to avoid getting them pulled off.

"If you have so much energy in the morning, why don't you just wake up?" I finally opened my eyes see Louis smirking slightly at me.

"Don't wanna." I grumbled back. 

"*Sigh* Do you even remember what today is?" He asked.

"Of course I do, and I'm spending with what I love - my bed." I said, pulling the sheets over my head to block the light and to ignore him.

"Who do you love more - me or the bed?" He suddenly asked, bringing his mouth really close to my ear. I could feel the heat even underneath the sheets.

"Know your limits!" I yelled from underneath the covers, blushing. 

'Of course it's you. Why would I be romantically interested in an inanimate object anyways?'

I thought Louis was going to continue pestering me to wake up, but he just left. I felt a bit disappointed, but at the same time I was relieved. I wasn't really tired anymore, but I was definitely scared. Today was Valentine's Day, and the first time I would be celebrating it with somebody. This day is supposed to be special, but it really didn't feel any different. What if I messed it up? What if Louis thinks that I'm not a good enough lover?  What if he . . . stops loving me? I can't express my love like Zack and Alistair, or even Edwin.

I was probably overthinking things, but even then I can't get these thoughts out of my head. These were the same thoughts kept me awake most of last night, and even now. Suddenly a delicious smell wafted outside from outside the room. I could feel my stomach grumbling. Forget it, no point in thinking such negative things. I'll just fill myself up with food and get on with today however I want to. 

I quickly got up and washed my face and brushed my teeth, and grabbed my phone, before heading outside. My mouth watered at the sight of breakfast. A plate of heart-shaped waffles was set on the dining table. It was covered with chocolate syrup and strawberries. 

Just as I sat down, and reached for the plate, a hand pulled it away. I looked up at Louis.

"What was that for?" I asked.

"Ask the bed to make breakfast for you."

Louis looked really angry. Was he- Was he seriously jealous of a bed?! Did he think I was being serious about that? If so, then he is really gullible. But most importantly, I must clear my innocence to get my breakfast back. 

" I was joking about that." I said, looking at him sheepishly.

Louis's entire expression changed and it looked like he was trying hard not to laugh. I was confused about the sudden turn of events and looked at him strangely.

"Something wrong?" I asked.

"I know, and I got you back." He said, smirking while answering.

"Wha- You knew! Don't scare me like that." I said, flustered.