Loving

After a week of endless, and I mean endless, sex, Jimin's heat finally went away with one more round to go. Hoseok and I had taken turns so that one could sleep and the other could help Jimin, and at some point when I was asleep, Jimin had bitten Hoseok. So now Jimin's scent was on both of us. And Hoseok's neck bled a little bit.

But by the time Jimin collapsed for the last time into our arms, his own skin was painted in all kinds of marks. Teeth marks, hickeys, hand marks, bruises from when we held him too tightly, you name it.

His impediment went away when he was being pleasured, but came back when he wasn't. Went when he was angry or sad, came back when he was content.

Jimin squirmed awake and opened his eyes again, whimpering quietly. Hoseok and I rolled over to face the hybrid between us, me kissing him and rubbing circles into his arm and Hoseok moving his hand down to stroke the pinkette. My hand traveled down and rubbed at his puffy, overused entrance, helping him get there sooner.

"Y—Yoongi," he gasped, "H—Hoseok—kie."

And his body jolted but then sagged, the heat taking the dark red from his cheeks away with it when he let out the last few ropes of cum. Once more, he passed out, holding onto Hoseok and my hands.

I kissed his sweaty hair and closed my eyes to rest. Hoseok sighed and did the same.
———————
Jin came by a few days later to check up on Jimin, to see if there was anything that we should be worried about.

"Jimin, your skin looks so nice," the doctor said, making me choke on my coffee and Hoseok's face to turn red. Jimin looked clueless and even ran over to help me stop coughing.

"We've established that," I wheezed, patting Jimin's head, which in turn lead to him sitting in my lap and cuddling into my neck. "Baby, he needs to do a check up."

Jin watched with a raised eye brow as Jimin just cuddled into me further.

"And are those bite marks I see?" Jin snickered.

"CAN YOU STOP?!" Hoseok shrieked, finally having enough of Jin's dirty meanings.

He held up his hands in surrender, still laughing. But he went through with his checkup.

"Well, the good news is that whatever natural bad stuff isn't there or got burned out in Jimin's heat, so there's no infections or anything," he said, pulling us into the kitchen so we could talk without Jimin overhearing. "But do you guys have any progress with the speaking or writing?"

"We haven't had time to work on the writing lately," Hoseok answered, glancing at me.

"But when he's upset or feeling good, the impediment goes away."

"Feeling good, how?" Jin asked, taking notes.

"Oh I don't know, maybe the fact he was just in heat would be enough reason," I mumbled.

"Is that sass I'm hearing, Yoongi?"

"Well showing up on our doorstep at eight in the fucking morning isn't really a good way for me to wake up."

He shrugged. "You can't stop health or sickness."

"That's not the point," I mumbled again.

"Yoongi told me about the tests and chip thing, so we've been focusing more on getting money for the chip than trying to help with speaking or writing."

Jin nodded.

"Has Namjoon touched Jungkook yet?" I asked bitterly.

"No. And I don't think he'll have to."