Chapter 2: Feeling rather full...too full I would say...

As I was stuffing myself with a lot of food, my stomach began to grow. As it was slowly becoming the size of an beach ball. As I ate and ate the food I was being served with, it felt too good to just let all of that food go to waste. Yet I would do something like that, if I've was some sort of slob. Which I am, don't get me started with that.

"Oh man, that has got to be the best food I had ever eaten! Do you have anymore?" I ask as I began to order more food then ever.

I was ordering food from left and right, and boy let me tell you. I was freaking eating machine from the amount of eating!

I just wished I stopped myself from eating the food, if I had an time machine and went back in time and tell my past self that they are going to make the greatest mistake I have ever done. Yet, that would be impossible to do, by stopping your own past self on something that they are going.

Cause if you were to stop, it would probably screw something in the present of today. If you get on what I am saying.

I stuff and stuff my belly with so much, like there was no go tomorrow. Not only that, I was feeling full...or too full I would say from that massive binge I was doing today after ordering that much food...