I cant believe this

Bay's p.o.v

I woke up again from my alarm, I can't believe I still haven't talked to the twins or beau or James and Daniel. So I got up and went to my closet, I saw Luke's cloths. I started crying and I just ignored them and kept looking for cloths to wear, i picked out a shirt that said love is real, hate is fake. I also picked out Jean shorts, I brushed my hair and curled it and put it up in a pony tail. I walked down stairs and got my floral vans. My mom already went to work so I was home by my self, school was canceled for a month because something serious happened. I decided to take a walk so I did. I walked to the park. I saw jai sitting there, it looked like he hasn't been home. I walked up to him.

Umm, are you okay? I said

Umm yea I guess. He said to me with his eyes all watery.

Look bay, I haven't talked to my brothers and friends in a week so I'm just upset

I sat next to him. Oh, I'm sorry

He made me look at him, so I did. I closed my eyes and I felt something on my lips, it was jai, he kissed me. so I didn't stop him. I rapped my arms around him. It felt so wrong because of what happened to luke, and this was Luke's twin though. We stopped.

I'm sorry, I can't believe I just kissed you. He said

I know, I can't choose. I can't believe I just said I can't choose and I walked away

Bay wait! You can't choose what? He said getting up and grabbing my arm

Nothing, just forget that I said that.

Oh okay

I gtg bye. With me saying that I walked away.

Jai's p.o.v

I know when my twin likes someone and if luke finds out that I kissed her he's gonna get so mad at me, he might just not talk to me forever. I walked home and got inside.

Oh hey jai. I heard like say

Hi

I'm really sorry, I shouldn't have yelled at you, he said to me.

I felt bad, I was going to tell him what just happened but I couldn't

Jai what's wrong? He asked

I couldn't hold it in so I told him

Luke I'm really sorry but I kissed bay.

YOU WHAT!?!? I CANT BELIEVE THIS.

LUKE IM SORRY, SHE SAID SHE CANT CHOOSE AND I THINK SHE MEANS BETWEEN US.

Ugh. Luke said and he walked away.