Dont make me

Bay's p.o.v

(3 months later)

I woke up with luke tapping my shoulder. I haven't seen him in like 2 months.

Hey bay, your mom let me in and I thought I would come see you. He said

I barely heard anything because I was like sleep talking and something popped out if my mouth

Luke, I'm pregnant and the baby is coming in a week because it's early.

What?!?!?! Are you kidding? He said and once he said that I knew what I said and I woke up.

I'm sorry luke

I'm not mad it's just you should have told me. He said

I didn't want you to be mad at me.

I FUCKING KNOW, BUT DOES IT FUCKING LOOK LIKE IM PISSED. He said screaming at me. So I just ran off and locked myself in my down stairs bathroom.

I was crying hysterically.

Bay, please open up I'm sorry I didn't mean to scream. You know I have short temper.

Just leave me alone. Go date some one else,

Bay are you crazy? You must be, ha that must be a joke. He said

It-it's not.

B-bay please don't m-make me, I don't want to l-leave. He said actually crying

Just leave. I'm not worth it.

BAY NO, IM NOT LEAVING. He said in a loud voice.

L-l-luke P-please.

Wh-what? Il-ill do anything. He said

I-I can't o-o-open the door, I-I can't get up.

Bay what did you do to your self??? He said worried and he got a knife and opened the door. Bay, why? He said. I was cut all over. He picked me up and put me on the couch. Bay I love you, why? Why did you do this? He asked. I was to upset to answer, I didn't move or do anything. He just sat there next to me with my head on his chest. He was crying. P-please don't Cr-cry. I said low. Bay, your hurt. I'm upset, I hate seeing you hurt. He said. I wrapped my arms around him and kissed him to let him know it's just cuts. I sat there in his arms kissing him. Until I got very bad pains in my stomach.

___________________________________________________________

How do you like the book?

It's personally one of my favs