No this cant be happening

Bay's p.o.v

I woke up in my bed again but luke right next to me. I got up and found my self in a bra and undies. I felt sick, I went to the bathroom and I throwing up like multiple times. This wasn't normal throwing up. Oh no it couldn't be. I went into my room after i finished throwing up and I thought I would just leave luke here so I tried not to wake him up and I left and I just remembered I needed a car so I wrote him a note and hopefully he won't kind that I'm using his car. I got his car keys and got in the car. I finally got to the hospital and they put me in a room right away. They checked me out and I was hoping I wasn't pregnant because I'm to young to have a baby. She finally came back with the results and I was pregnant. I went into the car and started to sob a lot until I got I call from luke. (There first letter of there names mean them so when they call)

L-hey is everything okay?

B-yea, k-kinda

L-why are you stuttering, when you stutter something's wrong.

B-no nothing's wrong, I'm coming back. Bye

L-bye be carful, love you

I hung up.................

I started to drive home. I hit almost all the red lights. I finally got back to my house and walked inside. I went upstairs.

Hey. Luke said while pulling my hand.

Hi.....

He grabbed my waist and started kissing the back of my neck. I moved away

What's wrong? He asked

Nothing it's just I'm not up to anything right now.

Are you sure bay. He said and I knew he knew there was something wrong because he knows me to we'll.

Yea kinda

He now pulled me on the bed and he just cuddled. I got up and went on the computer. I was looking for names for a girl or boy.

Hey luke? What's too favorite boy and girl names.

Why. He asked

I don't know just in case if ya know......

For girls I like Athonicia and Jillian and for boys I like Michael and Jacob. He told me

Ok

So my list of girls and boys are-

1)Athonicia. 2)Michael

3)Jillian. 3)Jacob

4)Bayani 5)tyler

6)Jordan. 7)Shawn

8)nyla. 9)Jonas

10)Addison

________________________________________________

My favorite is Athonicia And for Boys Jacob

So full girl name: Athonicia Bell Brooks

And for boys: Jacob Mike Brooks

HOW DO YOU LIKE THEM???????💕💕💕💕💕😝😉✌️