5. Bored

Tyler thought he was going to die of boredom.

Sitting here while Brendon worked was one of the most boring fucking things he's ever had to endure. He made a mental note to never do anything for him ever again unless it benefitted Tyler as well.

"Five bucks," he heard.

Tyler looked up from his phone and saw Brendon smirking at him. "What?" He asked, annoyance obvious in his voice.

"Five bucks I can get that guy to fuck me in the bathroom before he leaves," Brendon expanded, gesturing to his left. Tyler looked over and saw a man sitting at the bar, doing something on his phone. "He obviously tops and I can do what I need to," he continued. "He looks like he's having a bad night and I can make it significantly better."

The man sighed and took a drink of the water in front of him and that's when Tyler caught a glimpse of his face. He was definitely attractive. Extremely attractive. He decided he wasn't going to let Brendon get fucked by this guy. He was.

"Alright," Tyler nodded. "I'm not paying you shit but go for it," he told him, knowing Brendon wouldn't get far. And if he did, Tyler would step in before his friend could take his chance.

The smirk never left Brendon's face as he waltzed over to the man, instantly engaging back in conversation. Tyler watched in amusement as Brendon tried to flirt with the man sitting in front of him, but kept failing miserably. The man just looked uninterested and as bored as Tyler felt.

Brendon said once last thing before turning and walking back over to Tyler, frown now on his face instead of the cocky smile that was there before. "What happened there, Mr. Suave?"

"Fuck off," Brendon rolled his eyes. "He just kept checking shit on his phone. I saw him checking his bank account though," he hummed. "Big bucks. Shouldn't have given him that water for free."

Tyler's eyes perked up at that. Money? Maybe this guy could be more than a one night stand. Tyler wasn't opposed to having a sugar daddy. He had one when he was in high school but the sex got boring so he cut it off. He knew with this guy that Tyler wouldn't let it get boring. Besides, they could definitely use the extra money now more than ever.

"Watch and learn, my young grasshopper," Tyler hopped off the stool and sauntered over to this man, his hips swaying ever so slightly in his very tight skinny jeans.

He approached the guy, sitting now on the stool next to him. He looked up and this time Tyler got a view of his whole face, almost gasping. This guy was hot as hell. Tyler definitely wanted him to fuck him. Right there, right then. "Hello," Tyler began in a charming voice, giving a small smile. He knew his smile was adorable. There's no way this man could resist him.

"Hi?" The man replied in a questioning tone of voice, raising one of his eyebrows ever so slightly. Tyler's eyes subtlety scanned his body taking in his attire— a white dress shirt with the sleeved rolled up to his elbows much like how Brendon was wearing his, dark blue suit pants and black shoes.

"I'm Tyler," the brunette stuck his small dainty hand out and the man's larger stronger one grasped it, shaking it lightly.

"Josh..." he trailed off. Tyler almost melted. Of course a hot guy would have a hot name.

"Can I buy you a drink, Josh?" He asked, titling his head to the side in an innocent way.

"No thanks," he held up his glass of water to let Tyler know he already had something.

"Do you want to buy me a drink?" He pressed, batting his mascara coated eyelashes. If anyone asked if he was wearing the black makeup he'd deny it, not wanting anyone to know he had to exaggerate his lashes to make them longer.

Josh laughed. He actually laughed. If Tyler wasn't so used to... not being in control of... situations... he'd be very embarrassed right now. But he wasn't because he didn't know where this was leading. Josh's lips rested into an easy smile, making the lines around his eyes crinkle adorably. "Why would I buy you a drink?"

Tyler had anticipated this. It happened frequently. Of course he could get his own drink because Brendon pretended he was over 21 before he actually turned that age a little over a month ago and never ID-Ed him in the past but this was a lot more fun. "Because I'm trying to hook up with you," he stated simply. "Might as well at least offer to get me drunk."

The smile slowly left Josh's mouth. "I'm not into guys," he shook his head. "Nothing against people who are but that's not my scene," he added.

"That's what my last boyfriend said before fucking me in the ass," he winked.

Tyler assumed Josh was going to dump his water on the brunette or cuss him out or even just walk out but he simply shook his head. "Not my thing," he repeated. "If that's all you wanted you can go in your merry way."

Tyler frowned. He wasn't going to give up this early though. He never did. Taking his finger, he lightly traced Josh's bicep that was protruding from his tight shirt and watched as Josh just raised an eyebrow again. "C'mon," he said in a seductive voice. He moved closer to Josh and let is lips ever so slightly graze his ear. "I'm everyone's thing. One good fuck and you'll be hooked on me," he whispered in Josh's ear.

He pulled back and looked directly into his eyes, seeing his mood unaffected. "I haven't hooked up with a girl in a long time and the last thing I want to do is end my dry spell with a guy I barely know. I'm not into dudes. You can give up now."

A humorless chuckle left Tyler's plump lips. "You think I'm giving up? That's adorable."

Josh rolled his eyes and drank the last swallow of water in his cup. "What will I have to give you in order for you to leave me alone?" Josh sighed.

Now Tyler was smiling. "Either your dick or your phone number."

The blonde man frowned and stuck his hand out. "Phone," he said simply. Tyler excitedly passed his device to him and watched as he put his number in.

He received his phone back and instantly composed a new message, sending it to Josh. He knew the game Josh could be potentially playing: giving someone the wrong phone number. He had done it many times before and you can't beat someone at their own game.

As soon as the message said delivered Tyler looked over and waited for a few moments. He smirked when Josh never got a notification on his phone that was now resting on the bar counter. "Ah, ah," he handed his phone back. "I know what you're trying to do. I can sit here until you give me your correct phone number."

Josh scowled and snatched the phone back. Tyler watched him edit his number and after receiving it a second time and texting him once more, he grinned in satisfaction when he saw his message appear on Josh's screen. "Are you happy?" He deadpanned.

"Very," Tyler smiled sweetly. "Thanks, sugar," he winked before getting up off the stool. He pressed a quick kiss to Josh's cheek before sashaying back over to Brendon, a grin on his face and a new number in his phone.