thirty

𝚒𝙼𝙴𝚂𝚂𝙰𝙶𝙴
_____________________________
Daniel Seavey
Kelsi James

Daniel:
ok so me and the boys are almost
done with all the interview
stuff

Kelsi:
finally !

Daniel:
where should i meet up with
you ? your place ?

Kelsi:
sure . how's 3 ?

Daniel:
that works

Daniel:
also , do you have a favorite place to
eat in dallas ?

Kelsi:
bugatti ristorante ! they have the
best french food there

Daniel:
then that's where we're going
for lunch today ;)

Kelsi:
daniel !

Kelsi:
that place is crazy expensive

Daniel:
you're worth it

~

( third person )

Kelsi decided to change into something more appropriate for a place like Bugatti Ristorante.

She looked into her full length mirror and cocked her head to the side to decide whether or not this was the right outfit.

"Something's missing from this." Maya commented from the side.

Valerie walks over to Kelsi's dresser and picks up the diamond choker from her massive necklace collection and handed it to her. "Try this." It was one Amy got her for her 18th birthday that she only wore for special occasions.

Right as she put it on, she knew that it pulled the entire look together. Kelsi's best friends, simultaneously, started giving complements.

"Thanks guys, but I'm still really nervous." She said sitting down on my bed, making sure her dress didn't wrinkle. "It's not like we're even dating."

"You might as well be. You act like one anyways." Amy said from Kelsi's bed, eating chips while laying down.

Kelsi was going to bring up the fact that so were her and Corbyn, but stopped herself knowing that she still hasn't told the others about him completely yet. Instead Kelsi replied with a shrug of her shoulders.

Penny came from out of the extra bedroom, doing who knows what, and immediately picked up her own rose gold heels. "Wear theses. They've always looked the best on you." She smiled as Kelsi plucked them from her hands.

"Thanks Pen." Kelsi have her best friend a small hug and slowly placed them onto her feet.

Kelsi looked at the clock to see that it was 2:56 already and was patiently waiting for Daniel to knock on her bright yellow door.

A few minutes later, still nothing. She looked at her phone and saw a new message from Daniel saying that he's here. He had told Kelsi to come downstairs. Confused, she stood up and left her friends alone in her apartment.

Right as she came downstairs, she saw Daniel in a tux, standing next to a slick, black car.

All Kelsi could do was smile and all Daniel could do was observe how beautiful Kelsi looked in her black and rose gold dress.

┌──────═━┈┈━═──────┐
author's note
this is crazy guys , we're over 100 reads overnight and we're over 100 rn . thank you guys so much