thirty seven

𝚒𝙼𝙴𝚂𝚂𝙰𝙶𝙴
_____________________________
Corbyn Besson
Daniel Seavey

Corbyn:
heyyyyy daniel

Daniel:
what do you want corbyn

Corbyn:
so i left something at the
airport that i need so i need you
to drive me

Daniel:
we got here a couple of weeks
ago and you're just now realizing
this ?

Corbyn:
don't judge me , just take me

Daniel:
why can't jonah take you

Daniel:
you know what , why can't
you drive yourself

Corbyn:
cause jonah drives like an
old lady

Corbyn:
and i don't want to

Daniel:
fineeeee

Daniel:
we can leave in an hour

Corbyn:
NO

Daniel:
dudeee

Daniel:
why not

Corbyn:
we have to leave now

Daniel:
for gods sake

Daniel:
let me get a shirt on and we
can leave .

~

( third person )

Daniel and Corbyn got ready in less time than it took any of the girls to get just their face routine done.

Along with Corbyn and Daniel, Jessica was meeting them at the baggage claim so they could all see the girls at the same time.

Kelsi knew that her adoptive sister was picking her up, but she wasn't told that her boyfriend was meeting them there as well.

On the plane, the girls got the announcement that they were about to land so they started waking up and putting all their things back into their bags.

"Guys I can't believe I'm going to see Jess again!" Kelsi said, placing her airpods into their case and back into her backpack.

"Me too! I haven't seen Vick in such a long time." Any responded, doing the same thing as Kelsi, but with her laptop.

"I totally forgot about that nickname." Maya commented, laughing slightly.

Amy and Kelsi have been friends for as long and they could remember and when Amy was about four, she still couldn't say Jessica's name fully. In result she called her Ick which turned into Vick.

"We have successfully landed my gorls." Valerie stated, changing the subject. "Someone wake up Penny so we can go."

Corbyn, back at customer service, was trying to stall Daniel for as long as possible so Kelsi had enough time to get her luggage. Corbyn has just told the customer service worker that he was only there so he could surprise his friend and he understood. So, he went to the back to pretend to look for something.

Amy decided to text Corbyn that they landed so they could meet up with Jess.

"Let's go Daniel. They don't have my-" Corbyn stared into Daniel's bright blue eyes, trying to come up with something, but couldn't. "Thing."

"Come on, Corbyn. What are we really doing here?" Daniel finally realized that something was going on.

"Nothing. I can't tell you."

"Well if it's nothing, why can't you tell me?" Daniel now had this arms laid on his chest , waiting for a response.

"Corbyn!" Corbyn turned his head to where he heard his name and saw Jessica walking towards them.

"Hey Jessica."

"Jessica? As in Kelsi's sister?" Daniel dropped his arms as they dangle to his sides. "What is she doing here?"

From a distance, Kelsi saw the back of her sister that she hadn't seen in a long time and decided to run and jump hug her.

When Kelsi laid one on Jess, they both started to laugh uncontrollably. Daniel took a few seconds to make sure that what he was seeing was right.

Her girlfriend and her sister in a long embrace. Kelsi, on the other hand didn't see Daniel until her and Jess let go of each other.

"Kelsi?" Daniel questioned.

"Daniel?" She mimicked.

"Yeah we're awesome." Amy said, as they caught up to the happy couple.

"Y'all organized this?" They asked, knowing the answer already.

"Let's go do the reunion at the house cause the cameras will be here soon and I don't look good enough for that." Corbyn commented, taking Amy's suitcase and rolling it besides him.

┌──────═━┈┈━═──────┐
author's note
it's kinda funny , i was looking at how tall olivia rouyre and how y'all daniel is and olivia's actually taller than him ...