fifty one

liked by whydontwemusic, jonahmarais, and 792,274 others

seaveydaniel: COLD IN LA OUT NOW ! link in bio so go listen to it !!

tagged: whydontwemusic, corbynbesson, jonahmarais, imzachherron, jackaverymusic

view all 100,175 comments

amyreed_: i love it sm !!

.pennwood: our boys did such an amazing job with this one

iivalasherii: guys ... ITS FUCKING AMAZING LIKE WHAT

mayat: great job guys . this one is one for the books

username: am i the only one missing when @kelsijames comments ?

username: nope . we all miss her @username

username: she needs to come backkk

username: nah , i'm glad she's gone

mayat: that's our best friend you're talking about so could you like not cause she is dealing and we would love it if you could just fucking leave @username

username: MAYA SNAPPED

username: also , happy vday

username: i just want @seaveydaniel to by my valentine

~

( first person )

"Time to go!" Jonah said, knocking at my hotel room door.

Today was the day we were leaving Los Angeles and heading back home. This past week of no social media was refreshing in all sense. I didn't have to worry about posting a picture or coming up with a caption or anything. I just hung out my my closest friends and my boyfriend.

"Be there in a second. I just have to pack the rest of my stuff." I reply, carefully placing all my things into my backpack.

I look over to my right and see one of Daniel's sweatshirts that I stole from his closet just the day before. I place it on my body and then grabbed all my things before heading out into the hotel hallway.

"Hey that's mine." By that sentence, I knew it was Dani. "But it is cute on you."

I turn around and gave him a small hug. I released myself him and he took my suitcase and started rolling it down the hall to catch up with Jack and Corbyn.

"Hey KJ."

"Hey Val."

"I'm so sad we're already going home. We've only been here for a few days." I look over at Valerie and see a frown on her face.

"Why do you look so depressed?" I ask because Val was always happy. She tried to be anyways.

"Are you okay?" The question I've been dreading getting asked.

"Fine." Well, that was a lie. Those comments really got to me. Having the boys' fans being rude to me like that just didn't sit well. Hate was not something I took well. "The social media break helped me a bit."

"When we get home, we have having a nice spa day." Maya stated, jumping into our conversation.

I just give her a gentle smile and kept walking, staring at my feet as I go.

While going to the airport, there were two drivers. Jess and Jonah. Jessica had Val, Maya, Jack, and Zach in her car while Jonah had me, Dani, Corbyn, Amy, and Penny.

The entire way to LAX, we sang to their newest song, Cold in LA. Before we even got to the car, I already listened to it multiple times so when we sang it in the car, I already knew all the lyrics.

After we sang that song a few times, we chose to put on another one of their popular songs, 8 Letters.

Halfway through the song, Penny, who was in the front seat, decided to prop up her phone and record us jamming out.

In thirty minutes, we arrived at the airport, where Jess and the others were already waiting.

"Lets go gorls. We don't want to be late to our flight." Maya said, helping pull out the suitcases in the back of our car with Zach.

"Our flight is in two hours and I'm fucking starving." Val stated, leaning her head on my body that almost made me fall into the ground.

For the next hour, we went through all the procedures that we usually do and walk through security sadly, not wanting to leave our boys and my sister.

"Bye Vick!" I scream, getting Jess' attention and everyone else in the lines.

"Can't believe we have to go back home." Penny places her bag back onto her back and her shoes on her feet. "I love LA so much."

"We have to come back soon." I mimicked Penny's movements and move aside so the other passengers could get their things.

"Let's go guys." Valerie was the last one and so when she said that, we all moved with her and to our gate to wait for our ride home.

┌──────═━┈┈━═──────┐
author's note
sorry for rushing the last part , i just wanted to get this one done with so i can publish it